Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jets Sign DE Von Oelhoffen, Clark to start for Steelers

#1SkinsFan

Jets | Team lands von Oelhoffen

Tue, 14 Mar 2006 15:18:20 -0800

ESPN.com's John Clayton reports the New York Jets have agreed to terms with free agent DE Kimo von Oelhoffen (Steelers) on a 3-year, $9.2 million deal including a $3.2 million signing bonus.

Steelers | Clark expected to start

Tue, 14 Mar 2006 15:47:24 -0800

Ed Bouchette, of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, reports Pittsburgh Steelers S Ryan Clark is expected to start at free safety in 2006. The team does not expect free agent S Chris Hope to return in 2006.

http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl

Could this mean that von oelhoffen is replacing Abraham, and that a deal could still be in the works for us to trade for him?

Hopefully!

10. When posting anything concerning news articles from outside sources, please include a direct link (i.e., URL) to the origination page/site. Please paste the URL directly atop the post, above a small portion of the article's text (for example, the lead paragraph or a particular sentence or two) . Such a practice provides credibility and attribution to the source of the information, and allows visitors the option to visit the respective websites. You are responsible for the content you post.

with this recent signing, it will make john abraham disposable for them....which is good for us....but it appears we will be losing ramsey for a 5th round pick...in my mind this is rediculous.........

cant believe he is leaving like this.....a first round pick w/potential on a new team for a 5th round pick....this will come back to haunt us in my mind.

~jake

Archived