Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Can we stand pat at LB?

PotomacSkinsFan

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I would trade our 2nd rounder for Antwan Peek...he is an RFA but I'd rather give up our 2nd rounder than pick up a rookie LB, if we ready for a SB run, I dont think Williams would even start a rookie, Peek is gonna blow up. http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?statsId=6403

I like this guy. Lets steal him. We could use a young guy like him...especially one who had 6 sacks last season.

No way.....Cerrato himself said we don't have enough bodies...Clemons is more of a pass rusher and hasn't shown he can be a full time guy yet....Also if Clemons were to start we wouldn't have anyone on the roster who could step in and play...We absolutely need a young linebacker via the draft to setp in their and compete for pt....

Carter will be a DE, and I really don't understand how anyone could think that Chris Clemons will fill the void at LB...I really don't understand what he has shown aside from being a decent blitzer.

I definitely agree that carter will play mainly at DE. But to say clemons couldn't fill the void is presumptuous. Yes we all saw pierce fill in for barber and was considered very smart by M.Schotty, but basically both pierce and marshall were special teamers before getting a chance in G.Williams system. I would kind of like to see us draft a LBer but going off recent history (and with no disrespect to pierce or marshall), it seems we can plug a non-star player in and get good to great results. :logo:

Archived