Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is Pastabelly on Snyders payroll?

Joey T

This is a joke people, but bear me out:

Snyder is a media mogul that knows how to sell a product. He has amazingly

kept the Skins in the headlines by his coaching moves, player aquisitions and even by firing office employees in the beginning. :laugh:

The man is a genious :notworthy

He flaunts his money around intentionally so much so that it pi$$es people off in the news media and they get frustrated. Don't forget. The news media are fans also. They have their favorite teams. The sports reporters/writers around the nation are always talking about us, thus promoting us.

You can never get too much publicity. Ask anyone in the entertainment industry. The Redskins are in the entertainment industry, believe me.

Pastabelly, King and the like are the media that are feeding the frenzy of poor souls anti-Redskin. Some will join the Redskins nation, simply because of

admiration for Snyders spending or following a favorite player we have signed.

I have been here a long time. I see our membership now is over 50K since JJG was re-hired.

If the Skins win a SB in the next few years, the sky is the limit of the feeding frenzy, maybe over 100K members on this board. Not to mention. This place is the BEST sports information board of ANY sports franchise. :applause:

Mods: It may be time to think about upgrading our server :laugh:

I agree. Snyder may appear as a young, ignorant, rich prick, but he knows what he is doing. We are the only sports franchise in the US worth over a billion dollars. He doubled our annual revenue. Compare this fan site to anyothers, and there really isnt a comparison. Find me another owner who dominates the NFL financially like Daniel Snyder, not to mention it hasnt taken him long to do so. I know so many people who hate on him, but the truth is, they are jealous. Jealous that we have an owner who is willing to spend his money to win. Jealous that our owner is what, 35, and acts as if he has been here for a long time. Snyder is a great owner, and under him, the Skins franchise will only expand. HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!

If the Skins win a SB in the next few years, the sky is the limit of the feeding frenzy, maybe over 100K members on this board. Not to mention. This place is the BEST sports information board of ANY sports franchise. :applause:

Mods: It may be time to think about upgrading our server :laugh:

100K :(

Some say there's no such thing as bad publicity, so our cup hasth over flowith. :laugh: Bad meaning negative, as compared to players getting in trouble in public bad. We've had our share of that to some small extent, and we'll see when the Taylor trial comes to pass. I doubt it's intentional on Snyders part to get people pizzed, though ya never do know. He marches to the beat of his own drum without a doubt.

Nice to see ya still around JT, we've come a long way bro.

:cheers:

*COUGH* genius *COUGH*

Im sure that the Jabba the Len spelling of that word.. :silly:

Len is a genius like im a Cowboys fan..

Well look at me over here. I misspelled a word 'genious' as opposed to the correct spelling of (genius)in my original post.

My bad and apologies to all. I hope none of you had to go to your dictionary

to find out the connotation of my message.

Oldskool, next time you make a mistake, I will put you on my lap and spank

your young arse :laugh:

Archived