Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I know it's early, but this is how my NFC rankings look...

FunBunch7

1. Seattle (keeping Alexander was the key)

2. Washington (filling our void at WR)

3. Tampa Bay

4. NY Giants (they flopped in the playoffs but they are still to be rekoned with)

5. Carolina (I don't think they have the running game to go far)

6. Arizona (Edgerrin teamed up with their receivers...scarry)

7. Dallas

8. Atlanta

9. Minnesota

10. Chicago (not enough offense)

11. Philly (can't get much worse than last year)

12. Green Bay (going no where until #4 hangs it up)

13. New Orleans (Brees will help but he won't be handing off to LT)

14. Rams

15. 49ers

16. Lions

Statistically only 3 teams return to the playoffs in each oconference that made it the year before. Of the 6 playoff teams, I think we have done the most to improve ourselves. Remember, we were a botched Mike Alstott goal call away from being the #2 seed.

Those look like pretty decent rankings, with the exception of the Bears; I still think they are going to be a decent team next year, most likely playoff bound (look at the division they play in, absolute crap). And I forsee the Giants being a very formidible opponent next year considering they beefed up their Secondary with the signings of Madison and McQuarters, and with free agency still looming there is a possibility they could beef up their defense even more.

All I know is that it is going to be a very tough battle next year between the Giants and Redskins for the top of the NFC east, both teams have stacked offenses (glad to say we actually have more then a copule playmakers in our WR Core) with players who have proven they can produce, should be interesting.

Pretty good rankings, except I don't agree w/ Seattle being at the top. I don't think they will even make the playoffs next year. Every year for a while now, the loser of the Superbowl doesn't make the playoffs the next year. Seattle has lost Hutchinson, their best offensive lineman. Seattle lost a clutch receiver in Jureviscious. Seattle's defense over acheived this past season. Their division has gotten tougher w/ Arizona's recent additions, and the Rams loading up on defense. Seattle is going to get a run for their money, and I believe they will be a solid team, but ultimately they will flop. JMO.

NY Giants

Seattle

Minnesota

Chicago

Carolina

Dallas

Arizona

Philadelphia

Atlanta

Washington

New Orleans

Tampa Bay

Detroit

St. Louis

San Francisco

Green Bay

Some teams got better by getting rid of bad coaches.

Are U serious? Back your assumpiton up as to why you would have the Falcons, Eagles, Cardinals, and Dallas above the Skins.

Seattle will not beat this team next year if it comes to blows. If you watched the Superbowl, Seattle was not impressive. They were beat by a wild card team who had to play all their games on the road before getting to the Superbowl. They had the weakest schedule in the league, and would not have been

#1 seed in any other division.

1. Seattle (keeping Alexander was the key)

2. Washington (filling our void at WR)

3. Tampa Bay

4. NY Giants (they flopped in the playoffs but they are still to be rekoned with)

5. Carolina (I don't think they have the running game to go far)

6. Arizona (Edgerrin teamed up with their receivers...scarry)

7. Dallas

8. Atlanta

9. Minnesota

10. Chicago (not enough offense)

11. Philly (can't get much worse than last year)

12. Green Bay (going no where until #4 hangs it up)

13. New Orleans (Brees will help but he won't be handing off to LT)

14. Rams

15. 49ers

16. Lions

I guess I can't TOTALLY disagree with this, to me it's fairly accurate. But Dallas may be higher depending on how the NFC Easts' secondary additions play out(assuming Dallas picks up TO) Here's how I'd see the top 10 turning out...

1. Seattle(see their schedule...YEA, I SAID IT!)

2. Washington(so long as everything goes as it should)

3. Tampa(I think Simms is better than people give him credit for)

4. Giants(just need to be more consistant, not that we have room to talk, lol)

5. Carolina(I DO think they having the running game to get this far)

6. Philly(health was their biggest problem on both sides of the ball last season)

7. Dallas(if and only if they get TO and sure-up that O-line)

8. Chicago(I think their D was figured out late in the season)

9. New Orleans(again...health was a big issue)

10. Atlanta(I'm sorry, but Vick need to go...YEA, I SAID THAT TOO!)

11(good mention). Green Bay(Their D was very underrated, and also...injuries played a big role in their first losing season in a LONG time)

I simply don't see the Seahawks beating us this year... I don't believe Gibbs has lost to the same team in the playoffs 2 years in a row... Not sure of the history, not even sure Gibbs has lost 2 years in a row in the playoffs period!

This is going to be a year to remember!!! The front office and players are doing everything possible... a little bit of luck... and we'll be holding the Lombardi trophy high in the air!!!

NY Giants

Seattle

Minnesota

Chicago

Carolina

Dallas

Arizona

Philadelphia

Atlanta

Washington

New Orleans

Tampa Bay

Detroit

St. Louis

San Francisco

Green Bay

Some teams got better by getting rid of bad coaches.

if those are your ratings, they suck. We are better than the Cards easily. Better than the Vikes, no more Culpepper. Better than ATL, CHI, and Dallas.

Archived