Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lloyd on Sirius 124 in 5 minutes

cooper02145

AS ALWAYS....narrate.....

"bringing back the great show on Turf like the rams with Al Saunders. Al wants him to be the Isacc Bruce of the group. Spoke with Clinton and Moss and they said be yourself and have fun"

Coach Saunders has had the #1 offense the last couple of years and he can't wait to be in that system.

Was it time to leave San Fran personally/professionally?

"Yes because I am at the stage in my career where I want to win and win now. I don't want to go through developing playings".

JOking about how much money he is going to make.

How are you going to fit in this offense? Are there enough balls for everyone?

"I never said that I needed the ball more. I told Alex Smith that right from the start."

blah blah blah about Alex Smith. Gifted, etc.

"I couldn't stop smiling at dinner sitting across the table from Mr Gibbs" dan Snyder knows how to run a company. He keeps all of the guys happy.

"Randle El was laughing and screaming during my press conference. It is going to be fun with Santana and Randle EL.

Then the cell phone cut out.

"bringing back the great show on Turf like the rams with Al Saunders. Al wants him to be the Isacc Bruce of the group.

"I never said that I needed the ball more. I told Alex Smith that right from the start."

Interesting.......Like Alex Smith can throw....

"I couldn't stop smiling at dinner sitting across the table from Mr Gibbs" dan Snyder knows how to run a company. He keeps all of the guys happy.

:applause:

He is back.....cell phone bill jokes from Schein (what a moron).

"I will do anything to catch the ball. Majority would rather catch and run. My number one job is to catch the ball at all costs."

Commenting on comments in San Fran about being a rapper over a player

"people are going to take their shots. Mr Snyder wouldn't have brought me here if that was the case. Can't control what people say. Rapping is a hobby but that's it. Maybe in a couple ofyears I will collect hot rods then people can shut up"

"Football is my priority and my career"

He spent most of the time laughing and joking. It is very obvious how happy he is to be out of San Fran.

"Spoke with Clinton and Moss and they said be yourself and have fun"

This is why I'm not worried about an alleged attitude problem. Gibbs likes characters, he understands that not everyone is the same. He expects people to act responsibly and not bring shame to the organization, but he wants people to be themselves. That's why he never had a problem with Riggins or Manley.

blah blah blah about Alex Smith. Gifted, etc.

"Randle El was laughing and screaming during my press conference. It is going to be fun with Santana and Randle EL.

Then the cell phone cut out.

haha so that was randle el! I thought so.

sweet.

Archived