Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why aren't we focusing on sending Ramsey to Oakland now?

@DCGoldPants

Guest amaprius

Tell the raiders that we will send our #2 over for their first and third round picks and they will probably do it....then send Ramsey over

Raiders think "gullible" isnt in the dictionary

Ramsey would be a good fit for Oakland. They just don't know it. He has the "vertical" type of arm that they're looking for. And, a receiver like Moss and even Porter, could really make him look good. I'm with you on this one, they are desperate to get a guy with NFL experience to get the ball to their two high priced receivers. Maybe they're gonna go after Kitna, or Aaron Brooks.

Ramsey would be a good fit for Oakland. They just don't know it. He has the "vertical" type of arm that they're looking for. And, a receiver like Moss and even Porter, could really make him look good. I'm with you on this one, they are desperate to get a guy with NFL experience to get the ball to their two high priced receivers. Maybe they're gonna go after Kitna, or Aaron Brooks.

Kitna signed a tentative deal with the Lions.

kitna isn't on the market anymore.

Brooks and B. Johnson are both pretty old, and Brooks has had enough time to show he's no better than K. Collins. Ramsey just hasn't gotten to play enough recently to show that he's a bum... which is why we can't give him up for more than a 4th.

Archived