Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

To Is A Chief? NO LINK! Fake Thread SO I'm GETTING 2 DAYS OFF

skinz1972

Chiefs | Six-year deal reached with Owens Tue, 14 Mar 2006 10:45:18 -0800 Jay Glazer, of FOXSports.com, reports the Kansas City Chiefs have reached a six-year deal with free agent WR Terrell Owens (Eagles). Financial terms of the deal are not yet available

10. When posting anything concerning news articles from outside sources, please include a direct link (i.e., URL) to the origination page/site.

Please paste the URL directly atop the post, above a small portion of the article's text (for example, the lead paragraph or a particular sentence or two) . Such a practice provides credibility and attribution to the source of the information, and allows visitors the option to visit the respective websites. You are responsible for the content you post.

Man, I have been trying to get into this thread for 15 minutes, but the site was down.

Would someone with 500+ posts really be so stupid as to post blatantly false information like this? I've googled this in every combination I can think of, but nothing is coming up.

PLEASE let this be true. Anywhere but Dallas...

Guest santana4prez
No link, yet the way you wrote it appears as though you copy and pasted it directly from a website. :doh:

:banhim:I agree this is BS!!!! :banhim:

Archived