Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I'm sick of 2000 FA vs 06 FA from Dumb***** fans

rskins1

When are the ignorant fans of our enemies going to shut the hell up. All they keep going back to - In 2000 you did the same thing and didn't make the playoffs.

My response to all who not know:

2000 Free Agents: Deion Sanders, Bruce Smith, Mark Carrier, Jeff George....

All were well into their 30's, all were WAY past their prime and definate mistakes that a NEW NFL owner made.

2006 Free Agents: Brandon Lloyd - 24, Antwaan Randle El - 26, Andre Carter - 26, Adam Archuletta - 28, and Christian Fauria - 34.......

All but Fauria are between 24 - 28, they are all in their prime and haven't peaked yet ( - Fauria), and now have THE #1 COACHING STAFF MAYBE EVER ASSEMBLED !

So for everyone who doesn't know the difference between the two opposite years of free agency or just want to keep hatin' - YOUR TEAM WILL SOON BE RECEIVING AN "L" THIS SEASON COURTESY OF MY WASHINGTON REDSKINS !

:cheers: :point2sky :cheers: :point2sky :cheers:

Hey man, I realize you mean well, but this topic has been covered ad nauseum here. Use the search function to find stuff about it...

Just couldn't take anymore, the last 36 hours have driven me nuts. We'll search next time buddy.

also, it's not that far fetched for them to make these accuations.

this is a lot like 2000: make the playoffs for the first time in a while, and instead of building on what we have we start throwing in free agents all over the place.

i personally feel like it's different considering the age of the players and the coaching staff, but i was hoping we would address depth a lot more this offseason.

You also attempted to circumvent the profanity filter, which breaks the forum guidelines. I recommend you edit the title.

6. Let the filters do their job. Veiled profanity is unacceptable. We allow the use of either all asterisks/symbols or not at all. For example "****" and "*&*%$" are acceptable, while "*****, “s**t” or “sh*t" are not.

Archived