Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

After the Andre Carter signing.....

randythesofine

After the Carter signing is complete and we were to make one last splash is Free agency.....Who would you guys choose?

I would choose either: LB Jamie Sharper{(short term solution) just to bring a our 1st Draft pick, which I think would be a linebacker or corner, in slowly}, LB Julian Peterson(with this signing all signs point to defensive back in the draft) or DB Reggie Howard

Ditto

what??

Tom Tupa was nice, and just so that everyone is aware, Derek Frost is not that bad of a punter, hes young give him some time. i dont believe he fumbled ever or let a ball get by and the dude was in on a few tackles, what more can you ask from the guy. not to mention his leg is not that bad, he had a few punts i almost pulled my hair out over but he seriously should stay.

on another note, get john hall out of town, he consistently kicked the ball off to the 15 yard line every playoff game.

what??

Tom Tupa was nice, and just so that everyone is aware, Derek Frost is not that bad of a punter, hes young give him some time. i dont believe he fumbled ever or let a ball get by and the dude was in on a few tackles, what more can you ask from the guy. not to mention his leg is not that bad, he had a few punts i almost pulled my hair out over but he seriously should stay.

on another note, get john hall out of town, he consistently kicked the ball off to the 15 yard line every playoff game.

Agreed! Keep Frost... find a kicker!

what??

Um, I seem to remember his shank late in the Bucs playoff game that put the ball at Tampa's 45-yard line and in position to tie the game. Yeah, we came out on top, but that's some aggravation we DON'T need.

Dude, what games have you been watching? Frost is horrible and i havent seen a punt inside the 20 all year. Tom Rouen has my pick. Atlease he will have you playing for field position all day.

rouen was terrific against us, but has had an up and down career.. he was poor inthe superbowl and had some off years inthe past.. he reminds me alot of barker whom we used to have

Archived