Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Antwaan Randle El on Mike & Mike....

poidog22

Said that leaving Pitt. was tough, talked to the Rooney's, Cowher, and thanked them more than anything for giving him his first shot, and is going to Pitt. tomm. to wrap things up there. Is a real character guy. Golic is jealous of how much $ he's getting, would be willing to take a loan or donation from Antwaan.

That's it boys...short interview.

caught it kinda late...was asked what the redskins said to him and he's like they told me we're not going to run trick plays every down, trying to get away from that and stuff

then said he's going to be doing similar things he did in pitt, catch the balls, happy to be with santana, llyod and clinton and he's leaving a good situation but coming to a good situation. said it was hard to say bye to pitt and cowher because they brought him up and treated him great and he reallly liked it there but said they were understanding and everyones good...

when hangin up one of them said by randle and the other one was like bye RICH

haha

good guy!

It was only a brief discussion, but he sounds like he has a good head on his shoulders. The key to Randle El coming to town is that he is not coming here to be the number one guy, so he isn't making a huge jump in expectations, such as a Peerless Price or Alvin Harper.

It was only a brief discussion, but he sounds like he has a good head on his shoulders. The key to Randle El coming to town is that he is not coming here to be the number one guy, so he isn't making a huge jump in expectations, such as a Peerless Price or Alvin Harper.

Exactly!!! I am so sick of hearing people say that this is Peerless #2. we have a great #1 and Lloyd is more likely the #2. El is going to be the Slot guy and doing reverses, returning punts etc. Just brings a great dimension to the team. It will keep the the D honest.

I would like to know the reaction at Steelers HQ when they heard the numbers in the contract Randle El got. I mean, he got a bigger signing bonus and a longer contract than Hines Ward got last year.

"No...really...what did they really offer him as a bonus? $5 million? 6? 6.5 at the most, right? They know this is Randle El and not Hines Ward, right? It is Randle El and not Hines Ward, right? We extended Hines last year, didn't we? Can someone check on Hines' contract for me?

Archived