Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Vanderjagt and Vinateri

WVSkinsfan

I thought the Cowboys were going for Vinateri? Maybe that is what Gibbs was reffering to not being able to talk about. Abraham rumor was shot down, we need a kicker. Vanderjagt will prob. go to Green Bay, as they can offer more $ than Miami, and the Cowboys. I wouldn't rule out the girls though. I would love us to get Vinateri, just to see the reaction from the cowgirl fans. We need a punter. Am I the only one wondering if we are going for a punter? Frost can't be the answer, can he?

I thought the Cowboys were going for Vinateri? Maybe that is what Gibbs was reffering to not being able to talk about. Abraham rumor was shot down, we need a kicker. Vanderjagt will prob. go to Green Bay, as they can offer more $ than Miami, and the Cowboys. I wouldn't rule out the girls though. I would love us to get Vinateri, just to see the reaction from the cowgirl fans. We need a punter. Am I the only one wondering if we are going for a punter? Frost can't be the answer, can he?

Yes the cowboys are talking to both of them and I agree with you I think we need a kicker b/c Hall will just keep getting hurt and hurt and hurt for us every season.

My Cowboy friend (and current whipping boy) is psyched about getting TO and Vinatieri.

How sad an offseason is that? Hoping to sign a guy who disrespected their whole organization (spike on the star) and a friggin kicker!

Too funny.

:rotflmao:

Very well put! I almost fell out of my chair laughing.

Who do you guys think these two kickers will be playing for this season?? I seen that the Packers and the Cowturds are interested in Vanderjagt but he made a surprise visit to Miami today.

We'll probably sign them both just to piss off Dallas! :D

:dallasuck

Get real guys! We need a relaible kicker and punter. We certainly do not need attitudes. I'll say it again as I have said it before, Coach Gibbs determines who will play on this team not only on talent, but character as well. Coach Gibbs also believes in his coaching staff and their ability to positively influence their players.

I never liked "Vanderjackoff" simply because he has no dedication to the game, and he's friggin' kicker for crissakes. Coach Gibbs would never allow this kind of infection on the team.

As for "Vinnie", he might be the guy to sign on a short contract deal. We need to see whether he still has it for the long term. Last year, he showed some wear near the end of the season.

Everything I read nowadays is that "Youth is in with the Skins".

Hail the next Superbowl contender! Hail Redskins!

Archived