Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Best thing about Arch...

SkinzFan007

Wonder if she's seen this pic:

3891_40766.jpg

:paranoid:

I'm I the only one that thinks the chick on the left looks photoshoped? I mean, look at her head. Then look at her body. Her head, body, head, body. Ugh, maybe it's the makeup. :doh:

Edit - And Adam looks high like a kite. :laugh:

• 5 weeks later...

http://www.944.com/phoenix/more.php?article=2430

EAST VALLEY VIXEN

PLAYBOY PLAYMATE JENNIFER WALCOTT SETTLES INTO GILBERT

By By Stephanie Henry

April 3, 2006

For the stunning 28-year-old Playboy Playmate with piercing brown eyes, life has been one big adventure. Originally from Ohio, Jennifer Walcott has bounced around the world from one promotional gig to another (including a small part in American Pie Presents Band Camp), finally settling down in Gilbert with boyfriend Adam Archuleta (former ASU standout and new Washington Redskins safety). 944 steals some downtime with Walcott to chat about her new Valley digs, her skepticism of Vegas and an embarrassing first run-in with Hef.

944: Did you ever imagine becoming Miss August 2001?

JENNIFER WALCOTT: No. I actually moved out to Los Angeles when I was 19 with my high school sweetheart and I just started to do makeup. Going to the main source was one of my jobs to do some of the girls’ makeup and I decided to attend one of the [Playboy] parties.

How did you meet the man himself, Hef?

I showed up at the party in honor of Kylie Bax and it was a non-lingerie function, but not knowing anything about the Playboy Mansion you just assume everything is a lingerie function. I showed up in lingerie and they were taking pictures of me, thinking that I was part of the whole Valentine’s Day kick-off. When he [Hefner] called me over to his table, I was like, “Oh my god, the man himself is going to kick me out.” But he said, “You should go in and try to be a Playboy Playmate.” And I did, but it was pretty funny because all of these girls were laughing at me because I was in lingerie!

What happened to your life after the Playboy shoot?

People generally think that once you pose nude in a magazine it’s done, but everyone just doesn’t understand that there’s so much more out there. I knew what I was getting into, I knew what was to be expected and I just worked with them nonstop through 2001. I worked for Bally’s and would show up in the old-school bunny outfits. Every year we would do a Super Bowl. There’s a Playboy Extreme Team, so we’d do extreme sports, Fear Factor and Dog Eat Dog, etc.

Are you obligated to do the Playboy events, or is it just for fun?

It’s not that fun, really. They pay for all your travel expenses, you get to travel the world, you get to go in style and V.I.P., and you get paid, so who wouldn’t do it? But some of the girls get caught up and marry rock stars or they don’t feel like working, and their centerfold comes and goes, and no one knows who they are. I did the opposite. [Playboy] wrote an article about me in, I think it was the October issue, and said I was the most requested Playmate ever.

How do you work out, and how much?

Well, it’s funny because everyone assumes that I work out like crazy. My boyfriend’s a football player and thinks that I should train with him, and I don’t. It was all genetics, I mean I took karate and ballet growing up, and my body was so conditioned at a young age.

So, how did you meet Adam?

Actually Adam and I met in N9NE in Las Vegas of all places. I hate Vegas, and you would never think that you would find a long-term relationship in Vegas. I had been out there for a week, and I was just over the men. Then this mutual friend (at the Palms) came up to me and goes, look, you’re a really nice girl and he’s a really nice guy, I really think you guys should meet. And I walked passed Adam and, you know, just sort of walked passed him to see if he’d come up to me. He did, and we’ve been together ever since.

You just recently moved from LA to Gilbert. How is the East Valley treating you?

I’m from Ohio originally, and it’s so funny because I would never think that I would be in “cow country,” but when you’re in my business you just want to be so far away from the clubs. I don’t want people to look at me. I just want to live a normal life. It’s kind of crazy that I’m out here but I love it because my friends at Playboy — you know, not in a bad way — are so anti-social. I want to be so far out in the mountains that even the mammals can’t find me.

What are you up to now?

Right now I’m working on a show called In The Mix. It’s a pilot. I’m working for this clothing company called “Larceny” by Honolulu Streetwear. It’s basically for skateboarders and surfers, so I get to travel all over the world and publicize this clothing line.

What’s next for Jennifer Walcott?

I like, really want to get married and have a family and I’m going to establish my own business. I used to do makeup, so I want to make my own skin care line because I have my aesthetician license, or run my own spa. It’s time to live a normal life, I’ve been crazy the last five years.

v

http://www.944.com/phoenix/more.php?article=2430

EAST VALLEY VIXEN

PLAYBOY PLAYMATE JENNIFER WALCOTT SETTLES INTO GILBERT

By By Stephanie Henry

April 3, 2006

For the stunning 28-year-old Playboy Playmate with piercing brown eyes, life has been one big adventure. Originally from Ohio, Jennifer Walcott has bounced around the world from one promotional gig to another (including a small part in American Pie Presents Band Camp), finally settling down in Gilbert with boyfriend Adam Archuleta (former ASU standout and new Washington Redskins safety). 944 steals some downtime with Walcott to chat about her new Valley digs, her skepticism of Vegas and an embarrassing first run-in with Hef.

944: Did you ever imagine becoming Miss August 2001?

JENNIFER WALCOTT: No. I actually moved out to Los Angeles when I was 19 with my high school sweetheart and I just started to do makeup. Going to the main source was one of my jobs to do some of the girls’ makeup and I decided to attend one of the [Playboy] parties.

How did you meet the man himself, Hef?

I showed up at the party ............

..........the mountains that even the mammals can’t find me.

What are you up to now?

Right now I’m working on a show called In The Mix. It’s a pilot. I’m working for this clothing company called “Larceny” by Honolulu Streetwear. It’s basically for skateboarders and surfers, so I get to travel all over the world and publicize this clothing line.

What’s next for Jennifer Walcott?

I like, really want to get married and have a family and I’m going to establish my own business. I used to do makeup, so I want to make my own skin care line because I have my aesthetician license, or run my own spa. It’s time to live a normal life, I’ve been crazy the last five years.

v

She can talk too? 1 bonus point awarded. Total score: 5,403,841

Archived