Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

100 million spent so far and still not finished!!!

MustangSteve

(Channel 4 News with George Michaels)

Joe Gibbs said Dan Snyder has spent 100 million on the free agency so far and they are NOT finished. They still want to work deals with others and pick up many draft picks, yes draft picks as well!

He thanked fans and this extra cap and because of it we now have a lot more money to spend in the draft and tinker other deals thanks to it, and we are NOT even near the cap, so who we sign and draft will be Redskins untill the organization doesnt want them to be.

And thanks to a few Redskins who negotiated there contracts to bring in the remaining pieces of the puzzle. Let the other teams and fans be jealous, this is smart work in the front office and shows the character of our team players and how much they want to win.

The players we are bringing in are young and will be around for a long time!

Who said were in cap hell? Im starting to think Dan Snyder owns the NFL :laugh:

Nice how do you know the #'s ... Ive been waiting to see this post for a while !!

You da man if this is true !

I have it taped on DVR, how can i get the video on here? They even showed videos of Randle El- Carter- and who ever says Lloyd cant catch and is an average reciever is a complete brain dead moron.

He made some one handed catches, over the shoulder and all i got to say is who are Defenses going to cover this year? My Gawd we got some weapons right now and more on the way baby!!!! :point2sky

As far as how much, Gibbs didnt say, but he sure had a big smile on his face when he said we want in the draft to ;)

100 million spent, and not 1 top tier player. All average, second rate guys.

Thats what you Philly fans said about Santana Moss till he torched ya asses in your own stadium!!!

Didnt Moss and Portis both break the Redskins record in the LINK as we made your philthydelfia Ego's 0-6 in the division? Oh we made the playoffs in that game too :laugh:

After the Randle El press conference, Joe Gibbs took a moment to address the Redskins own free agents, none of whom they have signed since the singing period began on Saturday. They lost Robert Royal to Buffalo on Saturday but they still hope to hang on to Ryan Clark, Demetric Evans and Khary Campbell. Gibbs said that they are talking to them every day and making sure that they don't sign anything without giving the Redskins a chance to respond.

http://redskins.scout.com/2/508244.html

100 million spent, and not 1 top tier player. All average, second rate guys.

How did that top tier deal with TO work out???

I'd rather take all average players and pay them well and still make the playoffs rather than spending an ass ton of money on a WR like you guys did only to have it rip your team apart.

See you next year!

I'll trust our FO since we do have three trophies in there. We are signing the players we need to win the superbowl not just get there. Within the next three to four years the eagles will be what the lions are today so sit back and enjoy your cambells chunky watchin us in miami.

Thats what you Philly fans said about Santana Moss till he torched ya asses in your own stadium!!!

Didnt Moss and Portis both break the Redskins record in the LINK as we made your philthydelfia Ego's 0-6 in the division? Oh we made the playoffs in that game too :laugh:

Santana Moss and Clinton Portis, have already proven themselves as NFL stars. Randel El has been nothing more than a slot wr/punt returner. Brandon Lloyd has been more of a headache to the 49ers, than a productive player. Christain Fauria is a third string tight end. Adam Archuletta is not even a top 10 safety in the NFL, and now he is near the highest paid. Andre Carter has had one really good year, and that was four years ago. This reminds me of the spending spree of 2000. Except instead of getting over the hill has beens, you got a bunch of never wases.

Santana Moss and Clinton Portis, have already proven themselves as NFL stars. Randel El has been nothing more than a slot wr/punt returner. Brandon Lloyd has been more of a headache to the 49ers, than a productive player. Christain Fauria is a third string tight end. Adam Archuletta is not even a top 10 safety in the NFL, and now he is near the highest paid. Andre Carter has had one really good year, and that was four years ago. This reminds me of the spending spree of 200. Except instead of getting over the hill has beens, you got a bunch of never wases.

yadda yadda yadda

at least you guys signed Bentley........ Oh Wait :laugh:

Archived