Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Have you ever screamed or cussed at your computer?

heyholetsgogrant

Have you ever screamed or cussed at your computer?.....I will admit to throwing a keyboard once :silly:....but I really want to smash my laptop for giving me greif by overheating all the time...

-Grant

Just watch this and you will be alot more calm in the future , sorry its in german but im sure you can realize what hes saying :P

http://www.break.com/movies/patiencechild.html

Sometimes I watch WVU basketball games streaming on ESPN.com.

I swear at my computer at an astonishing rate during those games.

Also, when HokieSkinsFan posts in the NCAA forum. "HAHAHAHAHA you've got to be ****ing kidding me!" can be heard to echo up and down the hallways of my office.

:laugh:

My neighbors probably want to have me committed at times.

" What the $#%#$%# do mean the ( insert Redskins player name here), sucks!!!! For crying out loud it's only 3 mins into the 1st quarter!!!!!!"

" No way! That's %@$#%@#$%!!!!!!! The Redskins are not going to be cap trouble. Can't you read???????"

Or something along those lines. Always ends up something just a tad more tame though. ;)

my girlfriend and i got a new laptop last night after she punched our old laptop so hard the other night it crashed. it was a blessing in disguise, this new toshiba is santana fast!

woah back it up there buddy! Nothing and I repeat NOTHING is Santana fast, except ofcourse Mr. Santana himself!:cool:

Oh man do I ever cuss at my computer. Constantly. And I cuss at Macs to, they suck as well - damn "spool" nonsense at the graphics labs. And what's worse is that a lot of the macs there have those circular one-button mice. Now those get me riled up.

When I know I'm the only one in the house except for my dog, I'll say some crazy crazy stuff. My dog's looking at me right now like I'm crazy. I'll scream and curse out of excitment like I'm, well, in the house by myself. I'm energetic. :)

better hope no one sets up a camera.

Archived