Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Suggestions Wanted: San Juan

SkinsNumberOne

Hey All-

I like putting places out there to the board and getting suggestions. I've always gotten great ones.

That said, I'm going to a bachelor party of a friend of mine this weekend in San Juan. They've already booked a hotel (Sheraton), but I'll be booking an extra night with a couple of the guys who I know really well on Sunday. So, I'm looking for one-night accomodation suggestions (I'd really like a nice beachfront hotel), and of course going-out suggestions etc etc.

Not sure on places to stay anymore, it's been a while.

As for fun. Do old town at least one night. There are a multitude of bars with alot of hotties and about any kind of music you would want. They have street fesitivals too, so check the calendar and see what's going on.

Eat at "La Mayorquina" they have the best paella you will ever have.

Not sure on places to stay anymore, it's been a while.

As for fun. Do old town at least one night. There are a multitude of bars with alot of hotties and about any kind of music you would want. They have street fesitivals too, so check the calendar and see what's going on.

Eat at "La Mayorquina" they have the best paella you will ever have.

Thanks for the advice. The hotel for the first couple of nights is the Sheraton which is in the old town area, so we should be set for that.

I did priceline for the Sunday night stay. Got the Mariott Resort for 115. Two years ago I would never do priceline because I didn't like "not knowing" which hotel I would get. Now it's barely a thought that I would do anything but priceline in this sort of situation.

Archived