Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

World Baseball Classic Round 2 Day 2 talk (DR/CUB VEN/PUR US/KOR)

KDawg

The Dominicans bounced back big time with their loss to the Puerto Ricans yesterday.

I'm looking forward to VEN/PUR, that should be a good game, but I think PUR wins that one.

US vs. Korea? Of course we're gonna win :)

Who is starting for Ven.?

if it is Zambrano i bet Ven. wins. He got roughed up last time, so he should bounce back.

andas for the U.S. and Korea---

USA USA USA!!!!!!:applause: D.Lee and Grif go deep again...:applause:

Who is starting for Ven.?

if it is Zambrano i bet Ven. wins. He got roughed up last time, so he should bounce back.

andas for the U.S. and Korea---

USA USA USA!!!!!!:applause: D.Lee and Grif go deep again...:applause:

Zambrano is starting.

Sweet!!!! i'll be watching the 8:00 game. I guess i will be pulling for Ven., since they have Z and Blanco on their team. My helpless Cubbies:rolleyes: .

I guess i'll have to record the U.S game on the new DVR i just got. :applause:

Anyone see the homer Ortiz hit today? He crushed the ball, the rf didn't even move.

I don't know about anyone else, but I am loving this stuff, it actually makes baseball fun for the masses again. Hell, there were Puerto Ricans cheering for Ortiz today, great stuff.

korean-flag-large.gif

Go Korea!!!

I actually saw Lee Seung-Yup play for the Chiba Lotte Marines in Japan last summer. He didn't look so hot, despite having been THE top guy in Korea. Apparently, he's been downgraded to the minor leagues in Japan due to his poor play.

But looks like playing with his own country-men, he's re-emerging as a national hero. Especially after this quote from Korea's arch-rival, Japan.

"I will make them see that they won't beat Japan for the next 30 years." -- Ichiro Suzuki

Final Score:

Korea - 3

Japan - 2

Archived