Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Adam Archuleta or Clark

cmorina69

one qeustion can Adam Archuleta hit like clark can, last season clark hit realy well , can AA hit liek him, iono i dont know much about the guy, he played for the rams they never had great d so i think he will blossom in a skins uni, what yall think?

one qeustion can Adam Archuleta hit like clark can, last season clark hit realy well , can AA hit liek him, iono i dont know much about the guy, he played for the rams they never had great d so i think he will blossom in a skins uni, what yall think?

Yes AA has the twitch-muscle, which Bowen does not have. I say keep them both, Clark and AA. The 3-3-5 against an Os standard package looks good with the two of them.

I love Clark. The guy has a ton of heart and talent. AA is now here too and from the comments posted yesterday from Clark, it sounds like he does not want to be 2nd string and I don't blame him. He will probably want to sign somewhere else unfortunately. AA is a beast too though!

Hopefully we re-sign Clark, let him drop down and play some corner, he's got good coverages skills and can hit like a truck and stop the other team on running plays. He can double up as a nickel to fill in for the loss of harris and play safety if AA needs a break. Sign em both.

Ryan Clark is a true redskins who is a very dependable safety who can lay a big hit.

Adam Archuletta signing was mainly becuase of Sean Taylor might be going to Jail and it was safer to just suck it up and let Ryan Clark go.

Guess you missed the presser with Adam, where he said he's excited to play in tandem with Sean Taylor.

Have enjoyed watching RC in burgundy and gold and hope he will decide to accept Redskins offer on the table to come back. I think we should always try to add good football players when they become available...hard to argue with a guy who makes 100 tackles per year.

If you are an NFC East receiver, good idea to beef up your health insurance coverage!

Archived