Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Congratulations on signing Christian Fauria!

CarrollsMine99

All I'll say to that is this.... He's now the second player on this roster who I'll root for a season ending injury to happen to as soon as training camp opens (David Patten is the other).

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

Someone deserves a temp ban...

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

Sorry, but that's not how I work. The only respect I give my enemies is a quick and brutal banishment to the afterlife. The owners, players and fans of every other NFL team, and the league office itself (considering the last 12 years) all fall into the category of Enemy so far as I am concerned.

I live in the middle of "Patriot's Nation", so I have to deal with people like this guy 24/7/365. They have accepted and bought into a system so repulsive to me that it makes me physically ill to even think about it for any period of time. That makes them worth less than what comes out the back end of my dog in my mind.

If the rest of you choose to accept and pander to these enemies of the team we love and support, that is your choice. It is not one I will buy into or be involved in myself.

Man, you honestly are a complete psycho...

Its disgusting.

You, my friend, are a :jerk:.

Sorry, but that's not how I work. The only respect I give my enemies is a quick and brutal banishment to the afterlife. The owners, players and fans of every other NFL team, and the league office itself (considering the last 12 years) all fall into the category of Enemy so far as I am concerned.

I live in the middle of "Patriot's Nation", so I have to deal with people like this guy 24/7/365. They have accepted and bought into a system so repulsive to me that it makes me physically ill to even think about it for any period of time. That makes them worth less than what comes out the back end of my dog in my mind.

If the rest of you choose to accept and pander to these enemies of the team we love and support, that is your choice. It is not one I will buy into or be involved in myself.

Funny...but while reading that all I could hear was Arnold from the Terminator...:)

It is pretty bad when fans of another team that come to this site and post are classier and better behaved and showing respect then a supposed Redskin fan.

It is really sick to see people wishing for any players, let alone their own team's, to get injured.

down boy! sit down, take your foot out of your mouth, and think about what you just said.

show a little class and represent the skins the way we should be represented.

There isn't really much I can say about this. If that's really how you feel, then I would suggest taking some other posters advice and just put you foot in your mouth! Why even respond and show the same style of class that obviously there fans have been showing to you? I just don't get it...:doh:

It is pretty bad when fans of another team that come to this site and post are classier and better behaved and showing respect then a supposed Redskin fan.

It is really sick to see people wishing for any players, let alone their own team's, to get injured.

He posts like this all the time. He's looking for attention. Who knows if he's really a Skins fan considering he never has any real football analysis to add.

This thread is the perfect example of the "Mass_SkinsFan effect" - any thread he posts in will automatically balloon to 3 times it's nature size as unwitting victims are sucked in. Personally, I find him funny, now that I get his shtick.

Thanks a lot, but wait...

how are you both a pats fan AND a bills fan?! That's like me being a skins fan and a giants fan, too.

Edit: a couple of people beat me to that question.

We have a member here like that roots for the giants and the Redskins .

Goes by the Name TOM

:D:rolleyes:

He posts like this all the time. He's looking for attention. Who knows if he's really a Skins fan considering he never has any real football analysis to add.

This thread is the perfect example of the "Mass_SkinsFan effect" - any thread he posts in will automatically balloon to 3 times it's nature size as unwitting victims are sucked in. Personally, I find him funny, now that I get his shtick.

You are wise, grasshopper ;)

Mass is not psycho, or crazy, or a realist or anything other than one of those common internet goobers seeking negative attention to confirm his "special clarity" in his own eyes. He has decided to obtain it by performing for reactions.

Much like a seal with a ball at Sea World, without the honesty, and we have the bucket of fish. I like to throw him one every now and then myself, like now :silly: , because I like the funny barking sounds he makes and the way he slaps his flippers together on the keyboard.

Thanks for your friendly responses, everybody!

And to the individual who mentioned it, yes, Christian is a very talented player. He didn't typically get to play that much while with us, but he always gave 110% and is a great morale guy to have around. His personality is infectious, and he's really good at what he does. You should enjoy and like him.

As for being both a Bills and a Patriots fan, I was born in Buffalo. The Bills are my first sports team, and I've live in New England for most of my life, so I have had years and years of loving them, also! :)

CarrollsMine99.

Thanks for your friendly responses, everybody!

And to the individual who mentioned it, yes, Christian is a very talented player. He didn't typically get to play that much while with us, but he always gave 110% and is a great morale guy to have around. His personality is infectious, and he's really good at what he does. You should enjoy and like him.

We have at least a few other guys on the Skins who are like that, and they are quite highly thought of. That's the kind of player we like to see.

Sorry, I have a hard time calling a guy "talented" when he can only get on the field in short yardage and goal line situations. I also notice you didn't comment on my question about him being "dominant", only "talented".

Morale, personality, and class are things that I see as exceptionally secondary to things like Talent, Dominance, and Name Recognition when I'm looking at potential free agents. Unfortunately, Mr. Fauria really doesn't measure up in those categories.

I live in New England. Less than an hour from Foxboro on non-game days. I've lived in New England my entire life. Unfortunately, I know a whole lot more about the Patriots than I ever want to. Among those things I know is that Fauria hasn't been a bit part of the Patriots team. Nobody in Patriots' Nation is crying over his loss. That should tell all Redskins fans something about the signing.

Sorry, I have a hard time calling a guy "talented" when he can only get on the field in short yardage and goal line situations. I also notice you didn't comment on my question about him being "dominant", only "talented".

Morale, personality, and class are things that I see as exceptionally secondary to things like Talent, Dominance, and Name Recognition when I'm looking at potential free agents. Unfortunately, Mr. Fauria really doesn't measure up in those categories.

I live in New England. Less than an hour from Foxboro on non-game days. I've lived in New England my entire life. Unfortunately, I know a whole lot more about the Patriots than I ever want to. Among those things I know is that Fauria hasn't been a bit part of the Patriots team. Nobody in Patriots' Nation is crying over his loss. That should tell all Redskins fans something about the signing.

Hi!

Actually, that is not true. There are many who are disappointed that we can't re-sign him and I know some who are very sad at losing him... myself included. :(

He should be a very nice addition and he is good at making plays when called upon.

By the way, how did you become a Redskins fan in Massachusetts?

CarrollsMine99.

Hi!

Actually, that is not true. There are many who are disappointed that we can't re-sign him and I know some who are very sad at losing him... myself included. :(

He should be a very nice addition and he is good at making plays when called upon.

If you say so. The group that I get to interact with on a daily basis hadn't even seen the story this morning and when I informed them of the information couldn't have cared less. These are people who talk about the Patriots almost as often as they breath oxygen. Die-hard fans who apparantly couldn't have cared less. I won't say there aren't ANY Pats fans who are upset, but they don't appear to be the majority by any stretch of the imagination.

By the way, how did you become a Redskins fan in Massachusetts?

I grew up in Middletown, CT amongst Patriots, Giants, Jets and Bills fans. I got interested in football right around the beginning of the 1980's. The Patriots were bums. The Giants and Jets are from New York, which was a capital offense as I grew up a Red Sox and Bruins fan, the Bills were both inept AND too New Yorkers as well. So, what drew me to the Redskins.... Their team colors, WINNING, Joe Gibbs, a couple of players that I liked (Riggins, D. Green, etc...), and the fact that they were on TV a fair amount in Connecticut at the time. I guess you could say it was FATE.

All I'll say to that is this.... He's now the second player on this roster who I'll root for a season ending injury to happen to as soon as training camp opens (David Patten is the other).

This guy is kook. He deserves his avatar.

Thanks for the insight on CF and welcom to the board.

Thanks for the info. Sounds like a Gibbs type player alright. And I have to admit that I find myself rooting for the Pats in the AFC each year. They remind me so much of the Redskins during Gibbs I. Where we'd sprinkle in a couple of great players with a team of blue collar types. Hopefully, you guys will meet us in Miami this year :)

Gee, your description doesn't seem to include the words "TALENTED" or "DOMINANT". Those are the things I look for in a potential free agent, not a great personality or a classy guy.

Joe Gibbs players do not have to be dominant the just need to fit the mold, then as a team the skins dominate!!

Archived