Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PRESS RELEASE: Fauria Officially a Redskin

Blade

Hi, all,

I'm another newcomer to this site, following Christian to his new team. The money he got wasn't disclosed and the Redskins seem to have benefited from the fact that the entire Patriots front office has their heads up their collective butts. Christan may have played in the #3 tight end slot but he got significant playing time due to both Watson and Graham's injuries over the past 2 seasons. He has great hands, is a solid blocker, a team leader and mentor to the younger players and a tremendous presence in the locker room. If you have the privilege of meeting him in person, he is a great guy and a lot of fun to be with and very accessible to fans.

No, this is not his mother posting this message - just a fan who got to know him personally and is very sorry to see him leave New England.

I must say, you guys have an excellent fan forum.

Hi, all,

I'm another newcomer to this site, following Christian to his new team. The money he got wasn't disclosed and the Redskins seem to have benefited from the fact that the entire Patriots front office has their heads up their collective butts. Christan may have played in the #3 tight end slot but he got significant playing time due to both Watson and Graham's injuries over the past 2 seasons. He has great hands, is a solid blocker, a team leader and mentor to the younger players and a tremendous presence in the locker room. If you have the privilege of meeting him in person, he is a great guy and a lot of fun to be with and very accessible to fans.

No, this is not his mother posting this message - just a fan who got to know him personally and is very sorry to see him leave New England.

Fauria is just the kind of veteran the Redskins look for these days. He is a welcome addition by most Redskins' fans I believe.

Hi, all,

Hi! Glad you made it over here! :welcome:

CarrollsMine99.

Archived