Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per CPND: Randle El HAS NOT signed yet

carter23

I doubt the Times are right, but I wish they were. Randle El is not a #2 reciever, he is not better than Lloyd. Didn't he say he wanted to leave the Steelers to be a full-time starter? Why would he sign here to be out #3 reciever?

Either he's going to become a locker room problem, or Brandon Lloyd will, because we all know he has an ego and he won't want to be demoted from a starter to a slot reciever.

I doubt the Times are right, but I wish they were. Randle El is not a #2 reciever, he is not better than Lloyd. Didn't he say he wanted to leave the Steelers to be a full-time starter? Why would he sign here to be out #3 reciever?
If we run 3 WR sets, as is being reported, then he WILL be a starter.

Either he's going to become a locker room problem, or Brandon Lloyd will, because we all know he has an ego and he won't want to be demoted from a starter to a slot reciever.

Some people will poo-poo anything the FO does.

Just making up things as you go. He was the second reciever on the super bowl winning team. But he is not good enough for us?

Some people will poo-poo anything the FO does.

Or some just call it as we see it.

Really, I have a problem when we sign a guy who only cleared 600 yards once, and he was the #2 WR option in Pittsburgh.

I'd like to be wrong on this, but we do have other needs as well, and the veteran DEs are disappearing quickly.

Jason

Archived