Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Waiting....and waiting

Taylor21_INT_4_TD

i have been having the same thoughts. its nearly 2 days since free agency started and we only have one player so far. i was hoping for some more action

maybe we can land someone tonight

And he wasn't a freebie, we had to give up stuff for him. I don't think Lloyd counts as a FA.

The only thing being signed today by Washington is Ted Washington signing with the Browns,come on everyone shut down the computers and take a break maybe tommorow.Damn the Browns look like the new freeagent studs.

You had to expect it...Romeo Crennel refuses to lose, and the Browns were chock full of losers.

I expect to hear somthing like this around 6:00 Pm

WP: The Washington Redskins have signed San Fransisco 49ers Defensive End and former 7th overall pick Andre Carter to a 4 year deal, though the team did not disclose the rest of the contract details.

The Team also signed Free Agent Quarterback Todd Collins from the Kansas City Chiefs.

Antwaan Randle El will leave Washington later tonight to meet with the Chicago Bears, though he said he will keep the Washington Redskins on his list.

Notes: Earlier yesterday the Team also traded a pair of draft picks for San Fransisco's Brandon Lloyd. The Deal was Confirmed the by the Redskins front office today.

---------------------------------------------

Hmmm....I should get a job there :D

I expect to hear somthing like this around 6:00 Pm

WP: The Washington Redskins have signed San Fransisco 49ers Defensive End and former 7th overall pick Andre Carter to a 4 year deal, though the team did not disclose the rest of the contract details.

The Team also signed Free Agent Quarterback Todd Collins from the Kansas City Chiefs.

Antwaan Randle El will leave Washington later tonight to meet with the Chicago Bears, though he said he will keep the Washington Redskins on his list.

Notes: Earlier yesterday the Team also traded a pair of draft picks for San Fransisco's Brandon Lloyd. The Deal was Confirmed the by the Redskins front office today.

---------------------------------------------

Hmmm....I should get a job there :D

Yes you should, sounds about like them. Even better is the fact that just like them you made an error....

Where is Archuleta?

Archived