Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tonight's premiere of the Sopranos...

DarthSidious

I'm looking forward to watching tonight, however I cannot remember where they left off. It's been a while and I haven't taken advantage of the reruns.

I did hear somewhere that with this being the final season that Tony would turn states evidence. Hence a play on the word - Soprano, as in singing like a Soprano.

I dont know that - it was just some stupid internet rumor.

I will watch but I haven't enjoyed the show much besides seasons 1&3. It has gotten to the point where I hate all the characters and just don't care anymore. The show isn't terrible I guess but it is nowhere near the greatness of Godfather 1&2 and Goodfellas. Maybe they will turn it around this season anyway.

The problem I has with the Sopranos in the last few seasons...they jumped around so much and never would really complete the whole "mini story" within the episodes...it drove me nuts....Hope it kicks azz this year.....:2cents:

dam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

once again proves why this is the best show

****ing parents. I missed the last 5 minutes, only to see the VERY end. Who did it, and what exactly did they do?

SPOILER ALERT

junior shot him, he is going crazy and thought Tony was a guy after him that has been dead for 6 years

Archived