Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anybody know where we stand this Sunday morning? (merged)

MorgantownHokie88

Guest santana4prez
lloyd coming into town today for his intro tomorrow.

don't be surprised to see carter signed.

randel el and archuletta probably will go ahead and visit the bears ... archuletta almost for sure. randel el can't be happy that the bears low-balled him and then said "but we'll match a redskins offer."

collins should be done and a tight end is coming in for a chat.

all players are at redskins park having chats with position coaches as agents/cerratto&snyder talk money.

next?

Thanks, How do you get all the inside info, are you Dan Snyders brother?:laugh: j/k

randel el and archuletta probably will go ahead and visit the bears ... archuletta almost for sure. randel el can't be happy that the bears low-balled him and then said "but we'll match a redskins offer."

all players are at redskins park having chats with position coaches as agents/cerratto&snyder talk money.

next?

Llyod was great, want carter, glad to hear about TE, like the Collins deal, hope we nail AA, curious with adding RE and wondering if we're gonna play with more than one football :laugh: but open-minded as always, and thanks a-man. first time i was here for a "live" appearance :helmet:

THANKS ANDYMAN!

I'm glad Carter will prob be signed by tonight. I wanted him the most out of all four.

I think Archuleta might be the least likely to sign with us out of all four from what it sounded like. Lovie loved him and I agree Randle El prob feels slapped in the face from the lowball offer from the Bears. SIGN WITH US ANTWAAN!

Guest santana4prez

I wonder how David Patten feels about the Redskins bringing in maybe 2 new WRs? Anyone have any inside info?:helmet:

Randel EL is a no brainer.

1. He takes the focus off Portis.

2. He can line up in the backfeild at QB or HB and run or pass.

3. He is the best return man in the game and will allow for great feild position because teams will punt away from him.

4. He gets open with ease. There will be no more doubling of Moss.

5. He allows for more trick plays. You can throw to him on one of those screen passes and he can throw it deep.

6. He will allow for Lloyd to be more open more because you can guard Randel EL 1 on 1.

next?

thanks man, any idea on who the tight end is? are there any other players scheduled for visits in the nect few days? thanks again.

Randel EL is a no brainer.

1. He takes the focus off Portis.

2. He can line up in the backfeild at QB or HB and run or pass.

3. He is the best return man in the game and will allow for great feild position because teams will punt away from him.

4. He gets open with ease. There will be no more doubling of Moss.

5. He allows for more trick plays. You can throw to him on one of those screen passes and he can throw it deep.

6. He will allow for Lloyd to be more open more because you can guard Randel EL 1 on 1.

THERE YOU HAVE IT. ALL THE REASONS TO GET EL SIGNED ASAP! wow THAT WOULD BE GREAT! :point2sky

next?

Thanks for clarification on this. One more important question, though.

Does the potential signing of Antwan R-E affect David Patten's future with the Redskins?

Also, I wouldn't mind knowing who the tight end coming in for a chat is... :D

Please respond soon, I'm dieing to know the answer to this question. :cool:

Again, thanks for your presence on this site, it is making an already wonderful message board even better.

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

And he has been. Very much so. As Om stated in another thread, it's a great thing that we have several members who seem to be dialed into things and willing to share with us. Let's not put one against the other, but appreciate what these few have brought and continue to bring to us here.

Don't expect too much "inside" info from me. That was a rare pickup from a friend I don't see too often :)

Hopefully he won't be annoyed that I let the cat out of the bag :paranoid:

I'll be right here all week with the rest of your grovelling for whatever crumbs fall off Andyman's plate :readnews:

Bottom line, Patten's situation will need massaging if we do somehow do pull off Randel El - and no one is going to discuss his situation publically now when the outcome is uncertain. I don't see how we pay this guy if the reports of what he's seeking are accurate. If we're going to overpay, I'd rather do it on a guy like Vinatieri who we know can win us some close games.

Guest santana4prez
to be honest. If we did sign Randel El.

I don't know where Patten would fit.

Thrash is a good special teamer and #4 WR. I don't think Patten would want to be that.

I was wondering the same thing,where would patten fit in?

After the way Patten talked about not wanting to rework his deal if the Skins needed him too,wouldnt dropping to the 4th wr just make him more upset?

Guest santana4prez
Bottom line, Patten's situation will need massaging if we do somehow do pull off Randel El - and no one is going to discuss his situation publically now when the outcome is uncertain. I don't see how we pay this guy if the reports of what he's seeking are accurate. If we're going to overpay, I'd rather do it on a guy like Vinatieri who we know can win us some close games.

I agree Tarhog on Vinatieri ,but what is John Halls status? Are the Skins keeping him?

When Hall is healthy he can really kick a football,but does the coaching staff take a chance on him possibly getting hurt again?

I agree, and the fact that he is leaving without a contract tells me they offered what they thougt was a fair deal and one that could fit under their cap situation.

I also agree that Andyman is not goint to comment on player decisions. That is betwen the coaches and the players and not public info.

That he is commenting about Carter tells me they probably have a contract in place and just have not made it public/sent it to the league for approval or something similar.

I agree, and the fact that he is leaving without a contract tells me they offered what they thougt was a fair deal and one that could fit under their cap situation.

I also agree that Andyman is not goint to comment on player decisions. That is betwen the coaches and the players and not public info.

That he is commenting about Carter tells me they probably have a contract in place and just have not made it public/sent it to the league for approval or something similar.

gotta agree Fred.

Although I wouldnt be at all surprised to see some wacky, multi player blockbuster trade in the works either.

I love March!

Archived