Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anybody know where we stand this Sunday morning? (merged)

MorgantownHokie88

That actually got shot down. Givens is in Houston right now visiting with the Texans.

So. That means its either a FA that was visiting with the Pats, or Adam Vinatieri.

i would love a vinateri signing..

it keeps him away fromthe cowboys who desperately need a kicker

it fits gibbs need for FG's in close games

of course, hall would go straight to parcells after that

My guess, last night when like this.

They talked yesterday, the they were taken to the Wizards blowout of Detroit.

afterwards, they probably when out with those players and a few Wizards. Those guys (Campbell, Rogers, Dockery, Portis, etc) hit some of the club downtown.

I'm betting it was a late night. They are probably back a the park right now, trying to nail down the guys they really want.

Don't expect anything for alittle. The Lloyd thing isn't even official on their website yet.

Actually, I think the agents and front office were negotiating while they were at the game.

Yea, no love for bryant but I understand what you are saying about Givens and Randel El...I still think Givens is a better player though, Randle El wants to make Santana money when his career stats dont even match up to Santana's 2005 stats. I don't want to put that kind of investment into a gadget WR who will catch 1-3 balls per game, and a handful of trick plays per season.

i think the choice was between lloyd and givens and randle el is a special case player... he is to gibbs the second coming of joe washington.. a guy you design 3 or 4 game changing plays around. think about it.. that was the gibbs motif with gary clark.. there would be a series of feints that would lead up to the play that broke the other team's back in the second half. that is how randle el should be seen.. in that sense, is he worth it? gibbs seems to think so..

Apparently the Dolphins hierarchy is split between acquiring either Brees or Culpepper. The Ravens are leaning on Kerry Collins, the Lions are high on Kitna and the Jets are finalizing their negotiations with Patrick Ramsey.....Aside from entertaining Randle-El, Collins, Carter and Archuletta on Saturday night.....I almost sense something's brewing out of leftfield and I mean something we haven't heard of yet!

i think the choice was between lloyd and givens and randle el is a special case player... he is to gibbs the second coming of joe washington.. a guy you design 3 or 4 game changing plays around. think about it.. that was the gibbs motif with gary clark.. there would be a series of feints that would lead up to the play that broke the other team's back in the second half. that is how randle el should be seen.. in that sense, is he worth it? gibbs seems to think so..

According to the recent articles...I think from the Post, Givens is the backup choice if we can not sign Randel El, in addition to Lloyd.

lloyd coming into town today for his intro tomorrow.

don't be surprised to see carter signed.

randel el and archuletta probably will go ahead and visit the bears ... archuletta almost for sure. randel el can't be happy that the bears low-balled him and then said "but we'll match a redskins offer."

collins should be done and a tight end is coming in for a chat.

all players are at redskins park having chats with position coaches as agents/cerratto&snyder talk money.

next?

Apparently the Dolphins hierarchy is split between acquiring either Brees or Culpepper. The Ravens are leaning on Kerry Collins, the Lions are high on Kitna and the Jets are finalizing their negotiations with Patrick Ramsey.....Aside from entertaining Randle-El, Collins, Carter and Archuletta on Saturday night.....I almost sense something's brewing out of leftfield and I mean something we haven't heard of yet!

i love it.... information overload...

According to the recent articles...I think from the Post, Givens is the backup choice if we can not sign Randel El, in addition to Lloyd.

i have no problem with that... i just do not see us keeping patten under those circumstances.. thrash is a cheaper, more versatile option

randel el and archuletta probably will go ahead and visit the bears ... archuletta almost for sure. randel el can't be happy that the bears low-balled him and then said "but we'll match a redskins offer."

all players are at redskins park having chats with position coaches as agents/cerratto&snyder talk money.

next?

thank you for your kindness. when will we see depth players for the offensive and possibly defensive lines visit?

next?

:cheers: thanks

TE= Dan Campbell?

next?

are they seriously contemplating any veteran competition for hall? or will it be john and the "midgets" this training camp...

next?

Thats the info I love....

Guest santana4prez
Archuleta wants to be loved? Cooley needs to get on that and take him to the new Scores in Baltimore.

Party Time in Washington.:cheers: Cooley is a pro on and off the field.:D

Archived