Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anybody know where we stand this Sunday morning? (merged)

MorgantownHokie88

RE is good, but there is still Givens, Bryant and a couple of other good WR in REs class available. Collins I don't expect a lot of trouble over.

Why everyone still thinks we need Randle El, after getting Lloyd is beyond me. Also, Givens and Bryant are either in SF or scheduled to be there in the next day.

I know this is probably the wrong thread to ask this in, but how are all of our targets?

Randle El is what, 28?

Would be nice to get Campbell some young or semi-young targets to throw to. Lloyd is 24 so that is great, and Moss is only 26 or 27 i believe.

Andre Carter is 26 so that will be good to have a young pass rusher on this team. I would prefer to use Carter mainly at DE but I'm not gonna question anything Williams does with him.

Archuleta is 28 I think, so he still has some game left in him. Would definitely be sick to have him and Taylor side by side with Springs and Rogers at corners, who can give people a good lick too.

So andyman gets love for saying "Clayton is correct". Thats it?

Yes. Because if anyone is going to, or can verify, ( or disclaim for that matter), something stated in the media, it's Andyman. He's demonstrated that time and again here .

Jayneal 7 is the one who broke the story on these 5 players ( Lloyd, Collins, Randle El, Carter, AA). If anyone deserves credit, its him.

And he has been. Very much so. As Om stated in another thread, it's a great thing that we have several members who seem to be dialed into things and willing to share with us. Let's not put one against the other, but appreciate what these few have brought and continue to bring to us here.

Jayneal 7 is the one who broke the story on these 5 players ( Lloyd, Collins, Randle El, Carter, AA). If anyone deserves credit, its him.

Yes Jayneal deserves credit, but he's broken one story, Andyman has broken or shot down like one...hundred.

No disrespect to Jayneal, but it's like comparing Carlos Rogers to Shawn Springs.

Why everyone still thinks we need Randle El, after getting Lloyd is beyond me. Also, Givens and Bryant are either in SF or scheduled to be there in the next day.

again, ami missing something here ? i thought that givens to the pats was a done deal last night

I know this is probably the wrong thread to ask this in, but how are all of our targets?

Randle El is what, 28?

Would be nice to get Campbell some young or semi-young targets to throw to. Lloyd is 24 so that is great, and Moss is only 26 or 27 i believe.

Andre Carter is 26 so that will be good to have a young pass rusher on this team. I would prefer to use Carter mainly at DE but I'm not gonna question anything Williams does with him.

Archuleta is 28 I think, so he still has some game left in him. Would definitely be sick to have him and Taylor side by side with Springs and Rogers at corners, who can give people a good lick too.

that is the central point.. all the players are just coming into their primes. that is the template for the expensive redskin signings now. why we didn't go after jurevicius and probably never were a player in the bruce negotiations

we aren't getting givens.. he is similar to lloyd in that he is pure wideout, as opposed to REl... intersting that there does not appear tobe alot of love for bryant

Yea, no love for bryant but I understand what you are saying about Givens and Randel El...I still think Givens is a better player though, Randle El wants to make Santana money when his career stats dont even match up to Santana's 2005 stats. I don't want to put that kind of investment into a gadget WR who will catch 1-3 balls per game, and a handful of trick plays per season.

Archived