Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Snyder B/slapped Brown, Bidwell at CBA meeting!

Throwin64

Love him or hate him, you gotta admit Danny gets his point across, doesn't he?? :applause: :notworthy :applause:

This argument over who deserved the money was punctuated when Redskins owner Daniel Snyder, who controls one of the league's richest teams, said he was ready to help any team in a bad circumstance but then turned toward Brown and said, ''But if someone has a publicly funded stadium they pay $1 a year for with no operating costs, I'm not helping that person."

Snyder then looked at Michael Bidwell, son of the Cardinals' longtime owner, and snapped, ''If you have a publicly funded stadium in a great market and charge $10 a game for season tickets in the upper deck, I'm sorry sir, I'm not going to help you."

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/articles/2006/03/12/behind_nfls_deal_a_driving_force/

Love him or hate him, you gotta admit Danny gets his point across, doesn't he?? :applause: :notworthy :applause:

This argument over who deserved the money was punctuated when Redskins owner Daniel Snyder, who controls one of the league's richest teams, said he was ready to help any team in a bad circumstance but then turned toward Brown and said, ''But if someone has a publicly funded stadium they pay $1 a year for with no operating costs, I'm not helping that person."

Snyder then looked at Michael Bidwell, son of the Cardinals' longtime owner, and snapped, ''If you have a publicly funded stadium in a great market and charge $10 a game for season tickets in the upper deck, I'm sorry sir, I'm not going to help you."

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/articles/2006/03/12/behind_nfls_deal_a_driving_force/

damn!!!!!!

Snyder is awesome! i wish i could have been in the room when he said that. good for him, let the bottom-feeders know who's boss. I hate to admit it, but I liked Jeryy Jones' comment on buying the naming rights to Paul Brown Stadium. Props to Snyder for speaking his mind to those a-holes.

"With either side able to opt out of the deal after four years, labor problems still loom not far into the future, but for the moment they're gone."

This is a VERY SCARY final paragraph and one I would hate to see come to pass but if one side gets greedy, who knows?

I must be a real sucker for punishment. I've been on a 12 hour 7pm to 7am shift in a factory for going on 20 yrs now. Good thing we only work 14 days a month!!! Oh by the way lets hear it for Mr. Dan Snyder!!!!:applause: :)

I am from phoenix (well I was born there)...I have always tried to figure out how the Cards organization has not been able to tap the huge resources in that market. The Suns aren't poor. Any other team there does fine. The Cards ownership must realy suck.

I heard a more detailed version of this meeting......I heard Danny came busting through the door, machine guns blazing, yelling "you want a piece of me? Huh? You want a piece of me? I'll take all your F-ing bullets you pigs." of course, maybe it was just all taken a little out of context:D

Archived