Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

But will we get a defensive end.

MAX POWER

in before the close................

BTW, andre carter is a de/lb of the 49ers we are looking at. He would be a great addition to our defense.

Andre carter's career stats.

He had 13 sacks in his second season as a LB!

He had 5 this past season, and two the year before.

Imagine what he'd do as a DE for us!

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playe...s?playerId=2555

in before the close................

BTW, andre carter is a de/lb of the 49ers we are looking at. He would be a great addition to our defense.

Andre carter's career stats.

He had 13 sacks in his second season as a LB!

He had 5 this past season, and two the year before.

Imagine what he'd do as a DE for us!

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playe...s?playerId=2555

any chance we could package him with Lloyd?

Look at the front page of the stadium, there's plenty of news on how we're going after Andre Carter. Ain't no reason to start another thread cause you're too lazy to look it up yourself. The only reason I'm saying this is if I have to use the search feature or look what at what other people are posting, so should everybody else. There's no point on having a million threads on the same topic.

Look at the front page of the stadium, there's plenty of news on how we're going after Andre Carter. Ain't no reason to start another thread cause you're too lazy to look it up yourself. The only reason I'm saying this is if I have to use the search feature or look what at what other people are posting, so should everybody else. There's no point on having a million threads on the same topic.

sorry, but I was looking for any NEW info on this topic.

Carter weighs 265 pounds. That is FAR from undersized. He also moves very well for a man with that much weight on him.

I dont know if its FAR from undersized. He was moved to OLB for a reason wasnt he?

And besides, look at our other DEs.

Daniels 285

Wynn 292

Evans 280

Compared to them, yes Carter is undersized.

I would like to think Tapp would fall to the late 2nd round, but I don't think it will happen - most major boards have him going late 1st round...

Still.... stranger things have happened

No matter what happens in the free agent period we must use that 2nd round pick on the best defensive lineman avalible. We need to get younger at that position.

I dont know if its FAR from undersized. He was moved to OLB for a reason wasnt he?

And besides, look at our other DEs.

Daniels 285

Wynn 292

Evans 280

Compared to them, yes Carter is undersized.

and they are all run stuffers not pass rushers most pass rushing DEs are 260-275...

Archived