Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How Many of Ya'll Will Get Sleep Tonight

RDSKNFN_48

almost 1 hour into FA and Snyder hasnt scored yet? He is really slipping!

Patience Grasshopper. It takes time for the media bash Snyder for being the most aggresive and foward thinking owner in the biz.

In all honesty, With all the new CBA rules I think there may be quite a bit of negotaitions behind the seens we may never hear about taking place as we speak.

In all honesty, With all the new CBA rules I think there may be quite a bit of negotaitions behind the seens we may never hear about taking place as we speak.

Guy's let's be real. Although we've fallen on hard times in the recent past as opposed to our storied past, the 'Skins are and always have been one of the smarter franchises in any sport. You bet Snyder and Gibbs have a plan A-Z to get whatever they want.

:dallasuck :cheers:

Guy's let's be real. Although we've fallen on hard times in the recent past as opposed to our storied past, the 'Skins are and always have been one of the smarter franchises in any sport. You bet Snyder and Gibbs have a plan A-Z to get whatever they want.

:dallasuck :cheers:

I disagree. We weren't the smartest franchise when it came to Spurrier... or Heath Shuler... or letting go of Brad Johnson and Stephen Davis... or picking up Dana Stubblefield... or holding on to Frerotte long enough so we could all watch him injure himself in celebration...

Until Gibbs came back there was always some sort of a blunder in progress.

Archived