Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A pryaer would be appreciated.

drewski

Fellows, I have been a member a long time but not posted that many times- my fault! Still, I have ejoyed reading Art (even back during the SI days with EJ- remember?), kept in touch with others and now I could use your prayers. My father, bless him at 88, just had a stroke last night. Drove like crazy through the night from Toronto to Ottawa ( stopped twice by the OPP who finally just radioed ahead and had me follow them- wow that must have been the fastest trip to the Civic Hospital ever!) He is in rough shape andd am just decompressing now.

My family will appreciate any prayers. God bless you all.

Just finished a prayer for you and your family. I hope you feel the strength and comfort I prayed for.

Fellows, I have been a member a long time but not posted that many times- my fault! Still, I have ejoyed reading Art (even back during the SI days with EJ- remember?), kept in touch with others and now I could use your prayers. My father, bless him at 88, just had a stroke last night. Drove like crazy through the night from Toronto to Ottawa ( stopped twice by the OPP who finally just radioed ahead and had me follow them- wow that must have been the fastest trip to the Civic Hospital ever!) He is in rough shape andd am just decompressing now.

My family will appreciate any prayers. God bless you all.

In my prayers buddy! Stay strong.

Hail and God Bless,

H

I don't think I can't say it better than anyone else here has. Nor do I think that I have to. My thoughts are with you and yours. You're such a strong person to be so calm throughout all of this, and even though we haven't exhanged a word, your dedication to your father is more inspirational than you'll ever know.

Hail to your family right now!!! Life deals some tough blows... words can't express, believe me... I know!

Keep your head up!!! There is a plan in place, the coach in the sky has a plan in place...

God's speed...

I pray Father that your will be done and pray that it brings peace and comfort to Drewski and his family. If it is your will that his father is to enter the kingdom then I pray that you give him some time to be with his Dad before you bring him home.

I also pray for EJ for I have often wonder what happened to him. He was so mixed up and negative but hopefully he has changed.

Archived