Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If Lavar Goes To The Giants

Doodie987

If lavar goes to the giants... they would have an amazing D-line...an amazing LB corp (lavar and pierce) and they are heavly looking to work on their secondary during this off season....lavar wont go to the cowboys apparently...but he wants to stay in the NFC east....NY is his best shot in my mind......so NY will be a major threat on both sides of the ball?....

thought and ideas?

and whats the story with Giants pursuing Ty Law?

~jake

IF LAVAR WENT TO THE GIANTS :gaintsuck :logo:

Ty Law wants to play for a Super Bowl contender, which is something the Giants are far from, because even if they sign LaVar, they will still have a terrible a terrible secondary, in addition to an Offense which is easy to stop so long as you shut down Tiki Barber. if LaVar Arrington signs with them, i will be sure to buy tickets to the Redskins games near the opposing teams tunnel, just so i can share a lot of unfriendly words with my favorite all time NCAA/NFL player.

yes, i agree with you man.....:gaintsuck

I'm not too concerned. LaVar can get more money in Cleveland. Their secondary will still be a joke. I'd worry more about their offense.

i dis-agree. how can you say their secondary will be bad...their not in such bad cap shape...they have money buy/trade for a good CB...and...i garentee there D will be much impooved from this past season.

jake

as long as eli is their QB, we have nothing to worry about

:gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck

whats that mean?.... Eli Manning is a good QB with SOO MUCH POTENTIAL...he will be great in the NFL.... idk what that is supposed to mean?...

lavar will land where he gets the most money. but there are a lot of quality linebackers out there this off season. plus, this is a great draft year for linebackers.

one way or the other, lavar is gonna have to stay healthy and be disciplined--somethings he has not done well in some time now..

the skins will be fine at the linebacker spot even without lavar

Help me out here....a month ago alot of posters were saying that Lavar was'nt that good...overrated...not playing smart...leaving his gaps..missing tackles...Now all of a sudden alot of posters are scared to death that he might go to the dreaded gints or girls. Why will he be sooo much better with them than he was with us? Is he going to magically change and become a coaches dream?...

whats that mean?.... Eli Manning is a good QB with SOO MUCH POTENTIAL...he will be great in the NFL.... idk what that is supposed to mean?...

Eli Manning has trouble throwing a spiral. If it weren't for the WR play of Plexico and Toomer catchin balls that were obviously way over-thrown or under-thrown then his numbers would be way down.

The Giants are a very one dimensional team. They run Tiki to open up play action and when Tiki gets shut down, Manning can't win games. Take the Redskins win over them in the 2nd meeting as a perfect example.

Eli Manning has trouble throwing a spiral. If it weren't for the WR play of Plexico and Toomer catchin balls that were obviously way over-thrown or under-thrown then his numbers would be way down.QUOTE]

Exactly, Manning had some real problems at the end of the year. He couldn't throw the ball with any constintency. Up, down, left, right, ahead or behind but rarely on the money.

Lavar may want to stay in the East but I think he realizes this is his last big payday and is going to what some cash money.

The Giants need more than Lavar and a big money contract, they need Eli to stop having happy feet in the pocket.

Lavar didn't get along with Dale Lindsay because he was a hard nosed disiplinarian. The Giants have Coughlin and we all know about him. The Cowboys have Parcells, enough said. Imo, If he does stay in the NFC East, it will be Philthy as Andy Ried is no hard ass by any means and Trotter could be a big influence there.

If LA goes to the Giants then they will have a LB who refuses to work in a system, is a liability on his own, and will probably give up just as many big plays as he makes. The Giants secondary is terrible, even w/ Madison on their squad now. They better make some big moves for safeties and corners, they are gonna need them as insurance for LA. But hey, that's just my opinion.

"Air"ington to the Giants? Great! Wasn't that him tacking air on Alstott's phantom two point conversion in TB? The Lavar Leap? What a joke...

I guess that fact thet Alstott took that angle the first two times had nothing to do with it.

Or maybe the fact that Ryan Clark and someone else was at the knees of Alstott getting ran over.

If Ryan Clark and that other person did become low speed bumps for for Alstott, he would have probally leaped.

Archived