Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Westbrook at it again

Posse81

http://www.cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/story/5698672

A facemask penalty on Cory Hall led to San Diego's first touchdown. A penalty on cornerback Jeff Burris for unnecessary roughness set up a field goal. A third-down offsides penalty on Oliver Gibson was the springboard for San Diego's 95-yard touchdown drive.

The worst was a personal foul on receiver Michael Westbrook, who dove at Rodney Harrison and smacked him in the side of the helmet with a forearm after the safety made a tackle.

Westbrook had 2 catches for only 20 yards. Gardner had over 100 yards receiving! I do not think we miss Michael one bit, talentwise or otherwise! I am glad the Redskins have moved on. The folks that said we should have thrown to Westbrook more last year....where are they? The folks that have been dissing Gardner throughout the off-season....where are they? I am glad I stuck by Rod. Have a nice life Westbrook, and there is no way I will ever buy a car from you at a car dealership. You may want to stick to selling cars in Michigan or as far away from D.C. as you can. They say Heath Shuler was a waste....well Westbrook was a bigger waste, because he did nothing with all of his God-given talent.

Originally posted by cowboykilla

I think it is official ladies and gentlemen. I, Cowboykilla, the #1 supporter of Westbrook in his time in DC, have replaced him in my heart with my main man.....ROD GARDNER.

I will now assume the position of #1 Rod Garnder supporter on the board.

Sorry, Killa, but ASF has already claimed this position.:laugh:

With Gardner, Thompson and Lockett playing (and blocking) the way they did Sunday ...

Who needs an injury-ridden selfish head-case who can't run routes, gives up on plays, beats his teammates, and throws his helmet ... not to mention bad mouthing his coaches, acting like a 3-year old with the media, and anointing himself the next Jerry Rice?

The Bungles are the Bungles for a reason ...

Sayonara!!!

The funny thing is that Marty WAS a good judge of WR talent, though his offense sVcked. Hindsight is 20-20, but who on this board would rather have Westy than Gardner in the FnG at this point?

I wonder if Marty felt a sense of satisfaction seeing Westy get a personal foul on the other team.

I also remember when many of us thought our larger receivers would languish in the FnG, but it turns out that they're doing just fine. :cheers:

Originally posted by Hoosierskin

Westbrook ... there is no way I will ever buy a car from you at a car dealership. ....

does westbrook own a car dealership in the DC area? which one? i need to know where not to buy my car from.

westbrook was not only an awful bust, but his crappy attitude has infected other players. (whom i will not name, but who hopefully will get over their arm waving, signaling-for-a-first down nonsense. just hand the ball to the ref and go back to the huddle. when you win the game on a first down, then you can wave your arms.)

Archived