Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Go Ahead slam my post.........

Skinman

It's got to the point now, that i can't even read this site anymore. EVERY dam thread has some jerk off bashing someone else for trying to post ect ect. It's not the same Extremeskins i remember at all. The new members get slammed everytime they try to post, and the Vets/Mods act like they are back in high

school. I see multi post from people i USED to like to read, and now they seem to have turned into the keeper of the soap box. Mods, why dont you get off your dam soap box, and understand that not everyone Is here to post for your 'clicks' pleasure, and also know that this is what you get when you sellout Extremeskins. I would rather read some post that someone tryed to make a effort on, instead of 70% of the crap these mod's put up! They should know better, need to take off the HS jersey, and just grow up! This site has turned into what you all hated about other team fourms. Just yesterday, i read a mod slamming a guy for posting his thoughts, told him you dont need to post everytime you have a something to say ect ect. This butt munch was like member 3000+ with 20000+ post! :doh: Give me a freaking break. You turned this fourm into Nazi type leadership, and you failed. Free speech nit-wits! Public Fourm nit-wits! Kids Nit-wits! Lock my thread now nit-wits! Like you do everyone else! At least most of them (unlike me at this time) tryed to me nice

and add something they thought was worth adding! The leader of this ship must have a brain of stone, if he thought that merging into the very PUBLIC Redskins.com wasen't going to change this site, as it has. I say welcome to all the newbies here, keep posting if you feel you want, and just iggy the Mods and so called vets. Its the USA, and freedom of speech is our right. And some of these WANNABE'S sport reporters should know that. Its like Pre 101 levil reporting! Ill get off my soap box now, you dam mods have lost your freaking minds! And the owners should be ashamed for letting them. :doh:

Wow, you just added to the tripe. Congrats for helping to make this board the very thing you hate. :applause: If you're sick of reading members slam other members, then why would you start a thread asking people to slam you, and then continue on to slam EVERYONE (Mods and owners included) else on the board?

It's got to the point now, that i can't even read this site anymore. EVERY dam thread has some jerk off bashing someone else for trying to post ect ect. It's not the same Extremeskins i remember at all. The new members get slammed everytime they try to post, and the Vets/Mods act like they are back in high

school. I see multi post from people i USED to like to read, and now they seem to have turned into the keeper of the soap box. Mods, why dont you get off your dam soap box, and understand that not everyone Is here to post for your 'clicks' pleasure, and also know that this is what you get when you sellout Extremeskins. I would rather read some post that someone tryed to make a effort on, instead of 70% of the crap these mod's put up! They should know better, need to take off the HS jersey, and just grow up! This site has turned into what you all hated about other team fourms. Just yesterday, i read a mod slamming a guy for posting his thoughts, told him you dont need to post everytime you have a something to say ect ect. This butt munch was like member 3000+ with 20000+ post! :doh: Give me a freaking break. You turned this fourm into Nazi type leadership, and you failed. Free speech nit-wits! Public Fourm nit-wits! Kids Nit-wits! Lock my thread now nit-wits! Like you do everyone else! At least most of them (unlike me at this time) tryed to me nice

and add something they thought was worth adding! The leader of this ship must have a brain of stone, if he thought that merging into the very PUBLIC Redskins.com wasen't going to change this site, as it has. I say welcome to all the newbies here, keep posting if you feel you want, and just iggy the Mods and so called vets. Its the USA, and freedom of speech is our right. And some of these WANNABE'S sport reporters should know that. Its like Pre 101 levil reporting! Ill get off my soap box now, you dam mods have lost your freaking minds! And the owners should be ashamed for letting them. :doh:

:wish:

It's not all about the mods either though. A lot of regular members are hypocritical and way too big for their britches. If I wanted to post everytime I had a negative response to someone on here I would probably have 2000+ by now. My fav is when people get on here and post about the latest episode of "american idol, 24, lost, etc....." and then tell someone else to stay on topic if they post something that doesn't pertain directly to the Redskins. Those are the best.......

It's not the mods. Any large board needs to effectively manage itself to stay under control. ES, with the recent explosion of membership, has had a little trouble in self moderation. All members should be free to correct and help others BUT all members should be treated equally, regardless of post count.

It's not the mods. Any large board needs to effectively manage itself to stay under control. ES, with the recent explosion of membership, has had a little trouble in self moderation. All members should be free to correct and help others BUT all members should be treated equally, regardless of post count.

That is a very smart post. I was shocked. :applause: :notworthy

I think too many of you here are under the impression this board was set up so anyone could say anything about anything at any time. That's NEVER been the case, even before the merger.

In fact, Extremeskins was founded to give Redskin messageboard junkies a place to go that was free of the white noise. Moderated and self-policed a little more stringently than most free-for-all boards of the day. We still strive for that now. Maybe since there is more to police, the board seems to be clamping down harder than it used to. That's not the case. There's just more white noise to clamp down on.

Anyway, the point here is that, just like six years ago, there are plenty of Redskin and football boards out there to visit and join. And just like six years ago, if this one doesn't suit your personal tastes, no doubt there is another Redskins messageboard out there that does. And we'll be here if you ever decide to come back. :)

" instead of 70% of the crap these mod's put up!"

"Just yesterday, i read a mod slamming a guy for posting his thoughts, told him you dont need to post everytime you have a something to say ect ect. This butt munch was like member 3000+ with 20000+ post! Give me a freaking break. You turned this fourm into Nazi type leadership, and you failed. Free speech nit-wits!"

Congratulations! You majorly contradicted yourself and showed you complain about the mods putting up with all the crap(indicating you wish tehy would delete it), and in the same breath talk about how the mods dont allow enough stuff.

It's not all about the mods either though. A lot of regular members are hypocritical and way too big for their britches. If I wanted to post everytime I had a negative response to someone on here I would probably have 2000+ by now. My fav is when people get on here and post about the latest episode of "american idol, 24, lost, etc....." and then tell someone else to stay on topic if they post something that doesn't pertain directly to the Redskins. Those are the best.......

I think the posts you refer to is when moderators... or vets who've posted for years... ask why a new thread is started voicing an opinion about the same topic that already has a dozen threads. The moment the Lavar story broke... every relatively new poster started their own "What....OMG...LAVAR RELEASED" thread. OR... they got even more creative.... and added their opinion in the thread title...."I'M PISSED...LAVAR GONE... I JUST BOUGHT JERSEY #56". Can I ask honestly... why we couldn't just have one Lavar thread and have all of these comments within that one thread? What.. is the offender's opinion about the Lavar issue so special and important that it deserves it's own thread to bark about it? Get with it... follow the rules... or hit the road.

" instead of 70% of the crap these mod's put up!"

"Just yesterday, i read a mod slamming a guy for posting his thoughts, told him you dont need to post everytime you have a something to say ect ect. This butt munch was like member 3000+ with 20000+ post! Give me a freaking break. You turned this fourm into Nazi type leadership, and you failed. Free speech nit-wits!"

Congratulations! You majorly contradicted yourself and showed you complain about the mods putting up with all the crap(indicating you wish tehy would delete it), and in the same breath talk about how the mods dont allow enough stuff.

I think what he means is what we put up is crap. But that's just a guess.

Well, the problem with that Henry, is that any other board sucks when you compare it to this one. :D There are for sure many really bad useless posts that are on here everyday, especially when something big happens. Everyone feels the need to post their own thread about it. But it does seem like a good bit of the time people are ripped and bashed for no reason. They make one mistake and are screwed, especially if they have a low post count.

I think there should be a second Redskins forum where people can talk about ideas and not really worry about being slammed. I understand the rules are there for a reason and organization is nice and all-- but that's a reason people post in messageboards and it seems like a lot of members have digressed to simply calling out threads for violating some rule.

extremeskins is the laughing stock of the redskins forum universe, BECAUSE of all the multi-posts and crap like that. its about time the mods did what mods are supposed to do and crack down on all the useless dribble that many people feel deserve its own thread. i'm not picking on other people, b/c i think we've all made a useless/duplicate thread at one time or another. but what the mods are doing, in my opinion, is giving credibility to extremeskins. good job mods. keep up the good work!

Archived