Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FA Wishlist

Griff

Congratz so far guys.. No one mentioned Randel El.. glad the man crushes on him are seemingly over..

As far as wish list goes..

WR - David Givens

WR - Antonio Bryant

DE - Darren Howard

Kicker - Joe Nedney

either WR's not both. Maybe some more help on DE.. Draft best possible OLB we can in the draft.

WR: Koren Robinson-If Gibbs meets with him and they deem him fit through a thorough background check.

DE: Kampman- high motor guy who can rush the passer

LB: Wil Witherspoon- just coming into his prime and has good speed to cover or rush the passer

SS: Archuleta - insurance in case the worst happens with ST's case

P: best available

K: someone younger,more durable than Hall

Draft: DE- we have to inject some youth into this position.We've neglected this position on day one of the draft for over a decade!!

Guard- someone to eventually push Dockery

Don't know why some here are clamoring for:

I.Bruce? He's way too old.

J.Petersen: Achilles injury last year and has a history of being injury prone

Abraham: 1) we don't have a number 1 pick(which is what the Jets are asking for) and 2) this guy quit on his team in the playoffs/ refused to play even though the team doctors cleared him.

I would really like to pick up Issac Bruce, mostly so I can say BRUUUUUUUUCE all day at work and buy his jersey to wear to the game here next year!!!! (I have already been telling tales of Redskins One flying in to take him away to D.C. all morning and I have pissed a few off, YOU KNOW IT!!!)

-Darren Howard

-and then I don't care from there.

Can someone please explain the Issac Bruce obsession to me?

Maybe like 5 years ago, but the dude is going to be 34 this year, his number declined last year, he's small, and likely going to cost more than we want to pay for an aging #2.

I think Bruce can still play. He may have two years left in him. My main reason for wanting him is he should come cheap at his age, and he's an established vet who should continue to be productive with Santana on the other side. Other WRs like Moulds are going to want to much money.

I don't think that we need to have Law. We have two corners and he ain't gonna play nickel. As far as wr go, I don't want Bryant. He seems to be a cancer. Givens would be pretty good, I would like Isaac Bruce. However, he seems to be a dome player. If we could get WR out of the draft that would be pretty good. Jurevicious (or however you spell it), wouldn't be bad either. I just don't want to hear about Randel EL. He is decent second receiver, but we do need a taller receiver to be our possesion receiver.

1. A No.2 WR either David Givens or Antonio Bryant

2. LB Cato June (RFA) or Will Witherspoon

3. DE Howard would probably be our best shot here

4. DB depth maybe DeShea Townsend, Juran Bolden, or Jerry Azumah hopefully Ryan Clark comes back at safety

5. No. 3/4 WR like Boerigter or Quincy Morgan

Archived