Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Favorite toy or board game?

Big Weirdo

LEGO's hands down. I can build anything :laugh:

Oh... You would have loved Block City in Niagara Falls. I took my son there. It was like walking into Lego Land or something. A single Polish man built the entire setup himself. It included the taj mahal, statue of liberty, golden gate bridge, sears tower, and a picture of marily monroe... All made of legos. There was so much more... But I couldn't possibly state them all here. Oh... And there were something like 10+ trains running on tracks (all of which was made from legos). My son loved it! And even I had take a step back and look in amazement.

We used to spend hours playing that Tudor electric football game...the one with the vibrating playing field where you'd line all the players up and then hit the juice...the players would never go where you wanted them to go. Especially cool was the QB with the arm on a spring that you could use to launch the little felt or magnet "footballs" ..I can't tell you how many of the early Super Bowls were decided on a vibrating sheet of metal on my bedroom floor...

I enjoyed "Sorry" quite a bit. Something about the sarcastic "sorry" you have to say as you crush someone's hope of winning...

Oh, got a little carried away there, sorry. :paranoid:

Umm, I also liked Jenga, and the Jumanji board game is pretty cool. Our kids love that.

Archived