Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Solution in the war between the Newbies and the Toadies.

desertfox59

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

If you want to help yourself understand a poster, check his posting history by right-clikcing on his name and click on "find more posts" from the drop-down. Read for awhile. Often the beginning is a very revealing place to start. I have found this to be helpful in learning the forum.

Pardon the interuption, but while we wait for an answer to Om's question, I would like to point out something. While the definition of "Toadie" is somewhat flexible, at one point in time it did in fact, imply that the individuals who fit DF's definition were veteran posters.

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2278157&highlight=toadie#post2278157

Why is it a big deal for the Mod's to close the threads that they feel are repetitive?...And if they want to have the seasoned members police the site give them badges or a title or something....I like toadie...I think that fits...

Thanks for the patience.

If you want to help yourself understand a poster, check his posting history by right-clikcing on his name and click on "find more posts" from the drop-down. Read for awhile. Often the beginning is a very revealing place to start. I have found this to be helpful in learning the forum.

Ok. I right clicked for 5 minutes before discovering it takes a left click. :doh: :laugh:

I dont think so, because I prefer to lurk and read alot of threads throughout the day. My posts are very minimal compared to some, however I also hate reading 100's of people opinions in 100 different threads that could be in one thread on the same topic.

People need to learn how to open threads they think will be interesting instead of just opening threads to find out the thread sucks therefore creating an opportunity to blast the thread starter. On other hand stupid thread starters need to be more respectful and learn what is acceptable on the extreme skins board. The one thing I may think could be interesting is adding a forum where people can blast each other for typing "stupid threads" this could possibly be called the "Stupid Thread Forum".

I'm with you. There is no need for bashing if you just read the threads you want to. When I'm sick of a topic, instead of complaining, I'll just not open the thread and read something else. I enjoy reading all the posts, but I dont' always feel the need to reply to them.

the only reason most of you vets blast newbies for dumb threads is the fact that you enjoy doing it. Otherwise, why click on a thread you know isn't gonna interest you?

Actually, it's called self-policing... and if you read posts within this thread... you'd know the moderating staff is encouraging people to do just that. Apparently, you don't know the community as well as you think you do.

And the reason why it went from courteous to a little more demeaning... is because it's so prevalent. And people care enough about the forum to NOT want it see it go to crap.

Archived