Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Barry Bonds Steroids book

HokieJ

I personally like Barry Bonds. I'll like him up until the moment he tests positive for steroids...until then, I'm not going to make any negative judgements. As of right now, he stands an outstanding baseball player.
outstanding hitter, pathetic baseball player.

outstanding hitter, pathetic baseball player.

You could not be more wrong. Bonds was an outstanding baseball player in every facet of the game, except he did not have a super-strong throwing arm (but he was very accurate) which is why he played in left rather than center. 8 Gold Gloves (and not because he was popular). Incredible baserunner with over 500 steals. 7 MVPs and he should have 9.

Really, don't mistake the 42 year old musclebound old man he is now with the player he was throughout his career.

You could not be more wrong. Bonds was an outstanding baseball player in every facet of the game, except he did not have a super-strong throwing arm (but he was very accurate) which is why he played in left rather than center. 8 Gold Gloves (and not because he was popular). Incredible baserunner with over 500 steals. 7 MVPs and he should have 9.

Really, don't mistake the 42 year old musclebound old man he is now with the player he was throughout his career.

He was a Hall Of Fame baseball player before he used steroids.

I didn't mean before, I mean now after the steriods. One of my points was that Barry was already an all-star before he got juiced up. Read my post from earlier.

I didn't mean before, I mean now after the steriods. One of my points was that Barry was already an all-star before he got juiced up. Read my post from earlier.

so did you mean pathetic as with all of the steroid controversy?

Archived