Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN: Arrington says Washington wasn't "comfortable fit"

^^ Kinda like the theorists that have stated Lavar was just too stupid to "learn the scheme", I would call that unflattering and unsupported. I think its a safe assumption that Lavar wanted to go somewhere were he can start...

By George I think you've got it. I sure don't think Lavar's stupid. I do think there's other explanations much more likely.

Click here for full article

This line definitely caught my attention:

The Redskins could very well see Arrington again. He said he wants to sign with an NFC East team.

"I want to come back and walk in FedEx Field once a year," he said.

I've said it before and I'll say it again -- if he ends up with a big blue star on his helmet, I'm going to be sick. And I bet Jerruh would be more than happy to stick it to the Redskins fans by signing him too.

I will respond to this one reply with a who gives a **** where he ends up. If he doesn't play any better where he goes then he has here for the last two seasons it isn't a big deal. I welcome Dallas spending too much of there cap money on this guy. Do you really think he could get along with Bill Parcells?

If Arrington pulls the same **** there that he did here, Parcels will choke the man to death. Parcels does not put up with any player who free lances on his own, and ends up giving up a big play because he wasn't in his assigned position.. I welcome Dallas to give up a lot of their cap money to sign him.

Archived