Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Heard at the Park - Gibbs Quotes 3/6/06

Tarhog

When Gibbs said "now we have more money to do different things, take care of our own," the first thing that popped into my head was Chris Cooley...I wouldn't be surprised to see him sign a long term deal in the next few days (contingent on the CBA).

Now that would be money well spent for sure!!

"we have the draft which could be anywhere between six, seven or eight picks depending on what happens."

Hmm, eight picks? That means that we get something for Ramsey, hopefully a 3rd. What's the other pick, and where's it come from? Is Joe planning to make a puch for a 1st rounder?

Maybe his thinking is we get a compensatory pick or 2 for losing Smoot and Pierce.

"we have the draft which could be anywhere between six, seven or eight picks depending on what happens."

Hmm, eight picks? That means that we get something for Ramsey, hopefully a 3rd. What's the other pick, and where's it come from? Is Joe planning to make a puch for a 1st rounder?

we should net 2 picks for the losses of pierce and smoot.. probably a 4 and a 5.. but could possibly be a 3 and 4.... or more like zip, nada, zero, zilch if the league screws us again

Goodbye, I am leaving with LaVar, I just hope he lands in New England or Arizona! Gibbs needs to go back to racing!

Post of the year!

Unless you're sleeping with him, you need to seek help immediately. Actually, either way!

Im confident that we will be okay with what we have, and where we are going. if we do end up getting 6 7 or even 8 new guys that could mean a lot or the future.

well. we need to do more with the picks.. thus far we have a productive player in rogers.. a potential player in campbell, a possible player in nemo, but little else to show for the entire last years draft

Goodbye, I am leaving with LaVar, I just hope he lands in New England or Arizona! Gibbs needs to go back to racing!

not so.. lavar was given the choice of staying or going and HE made the choice to leave now rather than risk being let go if his performance wasn't good enough in june..

you think they will sign Rock with some of that???

I hope so he is a great player to have

Hail to the REDSKINS

That would be nice to have rock back, but since we have such depth at running back and a lack of money, it would be hard to make that happen, but who knows. I just hope whatever happens, it something good for the redskins

Archived