Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nostradamus - World War III

footballhenry

Ran across this, pretty interesting. Obviously I dont know if its a hoax or real, or whatever but interesting nonetheless. Personally the current events do very much frighten me as Ive said a couple times when talking to people that if you look at the events leading up to the first two World War's and the you look at our current global climate, it doesn't look too pretty. Lets all hope that Nostradamus is wrong, if this is indeed his true words/predictions.

http://www.nostradamusonline.com/

Nostradamus also predicted that he would dupe millions of people in the late 20th and early 21st century. I think his exact prediction was this:

"And a great leader will emerge from the west, in the years of the tribulation. Nation against nation, culture rising against culture. And millions of 20th century shmucks will believe my BS. The 4th anti-Christ will emerge from the middle east, and chocolate cookies sandwiched around a creamy middle will be dunked in milk and enjoyed by millions."

That might not be Nostradamus's exact quote, but it's pretty close.

Ran across this, pretty interesting. Obviously I dont know if its a hoax or real, or whatever but interesting nonetheless. Personally the current events do very much frighten me as Ive said a couple times when talking to people that if you look at the events leading up to the first two World War's and the you look at our current global climate, it doesn't look too pretty. Lets all hope that Nostradamus is wrong, if this is indeed his true words/predictions.

http://www.nostradamusonline.com/

It's a hoax playing on peoples fears. . .He actually predicted the beginning of WWIII in 94 I believe. . .well, at least I remember reading that in the early 90's, and they were using Saddam as the madman he was talking about.

I read his quattrains a while ago, and they are all very vague, but some of the stuff was pretty good.

Nostradamus also predicted that he would dupe millions of people in the late 20th and early 21st century. I think his exact prediction was this:

"And a great leader will emerge from the west, in the years of the tribulation. Nation against nation, culture rising against culture. And millions of 20th century shmucks will believe my BS. The 4th anti-Christ will emerge from the middle east, and chocolate cookies sandwiched around a creamy middle will be dunked in milk and enjoyed by millions."

:laugh:

I spend a "little" time on a web site called above top secret. The ramblings on the site are beyond amazing. You might be suprised how many people actually believe this type of stuff. Well not the cookie sandwich prediction.... :laugh:

I spend a "little" time on a web site called above top secret. The ramblings on the site are beyond amazing. You might be suprised how many people actually believe this type of stuff.

And we're surprised about all the 911 conspiracy theorists :rolleyes:

The physicist Richard Feynman said it best. It is not enough to prove that something is possible. Rather, the burden is to prove that it is probable.

big difference.

Nicely done Zoony. :laugh:

Sheew, good thing I didn't buy it then! haha, so this means I don't have to move to Australia anytime soon?

Still though, outside of Nostradamus, the current heating tensions in the World is pretty worrying.

yeah look at the end times prophecies in the bible, many are coming true every day, its scary, and i fear for america and the world, becuase when me and he other christians leave its going to be hell on earth for 7 years.

How come nobody brings up these Quatrains from Nostradamus:

In the years of a new Pontiff

From the West shall rise

the Great Red Bird-beast.

Meeting in battle, the Tiger

And rips from him his Stripes.

People of the Desert rejoice and annoints

It King. Rules but one short year.

Bet the Under, take the Points.

C'mon! the Cardinals and the Bengals in Super Bowl XL?

The guy's obviously a fraud.

Want to prove the big "N" right... Predict something in detail and have it come true...

(Before it happens, not after)......................

You think we got it bad now? Imagine the early teens or the 40's... Imaging the get under your desk due to nukes in the classroom of the 50's... Independance times or the Civil War... the twenties crash...

It'll never be Utopia but we got it pretty good 1975 > Now....

It's a hoax playing on peoples fears. . .He actually predicted the beginning of WWIII in 94 I believe. . .well, at least I remember reading that in the early 90's, and they were using Saddam as the madman he was talking about.

I read his quattrains a while ago, and they are all very vague, but some of the stuff was pretty good.

I remember watching his video in like '84....I don't recall whether he actually used the term WWIII for this era, but I do remember that he said a Prince would rise from the East and there would be a 27 year war....Now depending on your definition of war you could argue that we have been at war since '91 and it doesnt look like we will be stopping anytime soon.

But I agree as someone already stated that a lot of his predictions can be interpreted different.....but hey that could go for anything. For instance the prince could have been the guy from Libya or Osama.

I remember watching his video in like '84....I don't recall whether he actually used the term WWIII for this era, but I do remember that he said a Prince would rise from the East and there would be a 27 year war....Now depending on your definition of war you could argue that we have been at war since '91 and it doesnt look like we will be stopping anytime soon.

But I agree as someone already stated that a lot of his predictions can be interpreted different.....but hey that could go for anything. For instance the prince could have been the guy from Libya or Osama.

Vietnam lasted 27 years.......:paranoid:

Almost! You missed the part about the CBA not getting extended!

Want to prove the big "N" right... Predict something in detail and have it come true...

(Before it happens, not after)......................

That's always been my biggest hangup. I think this type of thing is VERY interesting, but I'm just not able to buy in. If one could figure out what is meant before it happened, then we'd have ourselves a prophet.

That's always been my biggest hangup. I think this type of thing is VERY interesting, but I'm just not able to buy in. If one could figure out what is meant before it happened, then we'd have ourselves a prophet.

Agreed. I've always been pretty fascinated with this kind of stuff ever since I saw some special on TV back when I was in grade school about Nostradamus and other doomsday prophets/prophecies. It scared the crap out of me at the time, but now I think it's just interesting, but all a bunch of crap. That stupid show is probably why I've always been a fan of apocolyptic movies too.

Archived