Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If you could be any sports figure in history...

smashmowf

i would LOVE to be Mohammad Ali. The Greatest, Ever.

If you're Ali and i'm Frazier we get to fight three times. And you beat me twice. :( But at least I took the most hyped fight! The first one!

By the way this is a really cool idea for a thread. :applause:

As much of some of you probably won't like this, I think being Deion Sanders would have been pretty sweet.

But honestly, if it were up to me I would choose playing the NBA over the NFL, even though I enjoy football so much more than basketball.

As much of some of you probably won't like this, I think being Deion Sanders would have been pretty sweet.

But honestly, if it were up to me I would choose playing the NBA over the NFL, even though I enjoy football so much more than basketball.

Not a bad pick I'd say 89-95 he was deadly on the field....heck imagine being him in college....good googa da mugga

If you're Ali and i'm Frazier we get to fight three times. And you beat me twice. :( But at least I took the most hyped fight! The first one!

By the way this is a really cool idea for a thread. :applause:

those fights were the most intense i have ever seen. I swear, those two are beasts. after a fight with frazier, ali remarked "thats the closest to dying ive ever come"

I'll say Allen Iverson. Gotta see what its like to be my size and dominate on the NBA level.

Others, I would like to be Sandy Koufax for his curve or Hoyt Wilhelm for his knuckleball. How the hell do you throw a 12-6 curve or a knuckleball?

Or Barry Sanders, breakin ankles every day must be damn fun.

Easy sport?? You obviously don't play golf. :D

I second that.

I'd say Tiger as well. I'm not a fan, but I do respect him. He's at the top of his sport, smoking hot wife, and he's got some coin in the bank. Plus, golfers have longer careers than other athletes.

I didn't mean easy to play, well it is probably pretty easy for Tiger, but I meant that it is easy on the body. He doesn't have to worry about his body falling apart at 50 like football players.

aka less wear and tear....I believe that because, you definitely don't see senior leagues/tours in basketball and football...wow imagine the injuries if it were.

Archived