Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Streisand: Bush is dummbe.

hokie4redskins

http://www.drudgereport.com/flash1bs.htm

Barbra Streisand has launched a new spelling error-ridden dispatch on the Internet -- a dispatch that mocks President Bush for being a "C student!"

In her February 28th, 2006 essay, Streisand flubs 11 words, a personal record.

• Irag

• curruption

• dictatoriship

• crediblity

• Adminstration

• warrented

• desperatly

• preceedings

• ouside

• subpoening

• responsibilty

And this time around, Streisand makes four spelling errors -- in one sentence!

["In the 1970’s, during the Nixon Adminstration, serious political curruption arose and the Republican leadership stepped up and took responsibilty by holding hearings and subpoening administration officials."]

Streisand has not seen fit to run a spellcheck on the rant as of Noon, March 06.

"The arrogance of this C student," Streisand says of Bush.

Memories... In 2002, Streisand issued a "TRUTH ALERT: IN RESPONSE TO DRUDGE REPORT STORY ABOUT MISSPELLINGS IN MEMO."

Barbra Streisand has launched a new spelling error-ridden dispatch on the Internet -- a dispatch that mocks President Bush for being a "C student!"

• Irag

• curruption

• dictatoriship

• crediblity

• Adminstration

• warrented

• desperatly

• preceedings

• ouside

• subpoening

• responsibilty

["In the 1970’s, during the Nixon Adminstration, serious political curruption arose and the Republican leadership stepped up and took responsibilty by holding hearings and subpoening administration officials."]

Streisand has not seen fit to run a spellcheck on the rant as of Noon, March 06.

Memories... In 2002, Streisand issued a "TRUTH ALERT: IN RESPONSE TO DRUDGE REPORT STORY ABOUT MISSPELLINGS IN MEMO."

I hope this doesn't take away from your enjoyment of her music. ;)

Seriously, why does anyone care what she thinks.

Guest sith lord
You mean to tell me that Hollywood people arent the smartest people in the world?

The difference is that Hollywood people don't have to be smart. As for the president of the United States, you would expect him to be pretty smart.

• Irag

• curruption

• dictatoriship

• crediblity

• Adminstration

• warrented

• desperatly

• preceedings

• ouside

• subpoening

• responsibilty

Well, I, for one, am flat-out SHOCKED!

:rolleyes:

I don't like her or her music. She's pretty ugly too.

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :laugh:

Thing is, while she may not be a reliable source of information, or even someone whose opinion we should care about, she isn't necessarily wrong.

Reminds me of a broken watch. Not a reliable source of info, but still right twice a day.

I went to the link and looked at the essay on Streisand's site. I didn't see anything misspelled. Maybe they fixed it after Drudge got a hold of it.

Also, as I understand it, Streisand dictates these things to a secretary or something. I doubt the spelling errors (if they exist) reflect her own spelling ability. Apparently, this happened back in 2002 also.

I'm no fan of Streisand - she's a pompous whiner - but Drudge appears to be blowing his usual smoke up the asses of his readers, and as usual, his readers are loving every puff.

I went to the link and looked at the essay on Streisand's site. I didn't see anything misspelled. Maybe they fixed it after Drudge got a hold of it.

Also, as I understand it, Streisand dictates these things to a secretary or something. I doubt the spelling errors (if they exist) reflect her own spelling ability. Apparently, this happened back in 2002 also.

I'm no fan of Streisand - she's a pompous whiner - but Drudge appears to be blowing his usual smoke up the asses of his readers, and as usual, his readers are loving every puff.

Sounds like Hokie or Drudge "made $%#@ up" to use the parlance of our times. Why does anyone listen to Hokie? He hasn't cut any albums, made any movies, or slept with hollywood men :).

Way to turn a big joke into a serious thread. You actually researched it? Wow. Its ok if one extreme liberal looks dumb, you dont have to defend every single action.

Its a thread about Barbara Streisand for Christs sake.

streisand.JPG

Way to turn a big joke into a serious thread. You actually researched it? Wow. Its ok if one extreme liberal looks dumb, you dont have to defend every single action.

Its a thread about Barbara Streisand for Christs sake.

streisand.JPG

I know, I know. I just don't trust Drudge. We liberals do enough embarassing crap - you don't have to start making stuff up :laugh:

Archived