Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Does anybody know where we are at with the salary cap?

Bigmuss1

We can only hope Art. We can only hope. According to Mort on Mike and Mike this morning Snyder is pissed about the revenue sharing and is going to fight it tooth and nail. Stay tuned.....again.

Snyder can be as angry as he wishes. It is meaningless if other owners don't agree with him. And, we don't have to hope, KG. What I told you is exactly the case. Hope no more.

Snyder can be as angry as he wishes. It is meaningless if other owners don't agree with him. And, we don't have to hope, KG. What I told you is exactly the case. Hope no more.

I can't remember off the top of my bald head, but deosn't it have to be unanimously voted upon for the CBA to be extended? If so, I would think that Snyder could really throw a wrench in the negotiations because he could delay this as long as he wants. I'm sure he's been salivating over the thought of an uncapped NFL.

I can't remember off the top of my bald head, but deosn't it have to be unanimously voted upon for the CBA to be extended? If so, I would think that Snyder could really throw a wrench in the negotiations because he could delay this as long as he wants. I'm sure he's been salivating over the thought of an uncapped NFL.

I think it takes 8 votes against to decline the proposal. Meaning not unanimous.

I know the restructures are on the condition of failed cba, but say the cba goes through, and like Art said we would be at the cap, then id really like to see some of those key guys who restructured on the condition of the failed cba, really step up a second time and say that the restructure goes regardless, that way we can be real players in free agency and make a deeper run at a super bowl...imho

I know the restructures are on the condition of failed cba, but say the cba goes through, and like Art said we would be at the cap, then id really like to see some of those key guys who restructured on the condition of the failed cba, really step up a second time and say that the restructure goes regardless, that way we can be real players in free agency and make a deeper run at a super bowl...imho

If the new CBA goes through as reported, many, if not all, of the resturctures wouldn't work anyway. The new CBA will have a 2% limit on cash over cap; meaning that converting future salary to signing bonuses won't help.

Archived