Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Oscar Thread

Cdowwe

Crash was a bad movie.

Three Six Mafia was the highlight of the night. The song was awful, but what ensued from their victory was great.

Yeah it was nice to see somebody genuinely enthused. Does this give them more street cred? :whoknows:

I didn't think this many people gave a hoot about the oscars

There was really nothing else to watch...

Three six was definately the highlight of the show :laugh:

John Stewart was OK. Not great, but not that bad.

Jessica Alba :notworthy

Salma Hayek :notworthy

Uma's almost waldrobe malfunction :notworthy

Other than that....*yawn*

I didn't think this many people gave a hoot about the oscars

They would if they picked movies most people cared about

I'm just waiting for someone in the gay community to claim that Hollywood secretly is biased again gays by not picking "Brokeback Mountain" for best picture

I've seen 2 of the best picture nominees(munich; Crash) and wasn't a fan of either of them. I kind of hold out hope for good night and good luck, but I have no expectations for either of the other two.

*Checks watch*

*Checks post again*

*Checks watch again*

:whoknows:

Oscars were pretty tight, some of the speeches were great. I think they got a lot of the nominees right, the first time in a long time. I wish brokeback could have won, so the anti-gay community would have claimed hollywood is secretly against them.

Oh, and whoop that trick was a way better song than its hard out here for a pimp. That was a big snub methinks...

I've seen 2 of the best picture nominees(munich; Crash) and wasn't a fan of either of them. I kind of hold out hope for good night and good luck, but I have no expectations for either of the other two.

Weird, I loved Crash, and I loved good night and good luck. I want to see the other three real bad.

Archived