Extremeskins

The "Taken out of context" thread.

Teller

Which is worse:  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Which is worse:

• Madden
    • Vitale

What are you, the TOOC police? I dont see that rule in the OP.

"1. Quote the poster exactly, no matter how much or little of their post you use."

cutting out of the middle is no longer quoting exactly. But unlike what ACW will tell you, cutting off the ends IS allowed, so-says H_H himself.

"1. Quote the poster exactly, no matter how much or little of their post you use."

cutting out of the middle is no longer quoting exactly. But unlike what ACW will tell you, cutting off the ends IS allowed, so-says H_H himself.

It is quoting exactly. Twice. The words i used appear in Predicto's post exactly, and in order, with no words added or changed.

Newspapers do this all the time. Anyways, i was posting in this thread before ACW was even a member, so i call shenanigans on him being the TOOC police. :)

Edited by PleaseBlitz

It is quoting exactly. Twice. The words i used appear in Predicto's post exactly, and in order, with no words added or changed.

Newspapers do this all the time. Anyways, i was posting in this thread before ACW was even a member, so i call shenanigans on him being the TOOC police. :)

Don't worry, he's not TOOC police, he's a wannabe. H_H has directly contradicted ACW's rulings before. That said, intra-quote removal is a no-no :nono: