The "Taken out of context" thread.

Teller

Which is worse:  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Which is worse:

• Madden
    • Vitale

:paranoid:

Don't judge, it's delicious. My roommate in college was a big fan and he convinced me to try it. I was always wary of the idea of drinking something that came from nuts, but then one night I got really drunk and adventurous, and he kept egging me on, so I went for it. Because I was hammered I managed to get it all over my chin and my shirt, but I loved the taste and texture. I finished off the whole thing right there.

So anyway, I've enjoyed Almond Breeze ever since then. The vanilla flavor is really good on cereal.

Don't judge, it's delicious. My roommate in college was a big fan and he convinced me to try it. I was always wary of the idea of drinking something that came from nuts, but then one night I got really drunk and adventurous, and he kept egging me on, so I went for it. Because I was hammered I managed to get it all over my chin and my shirt, but I loved the taste and texture. I finished off the whole thing right there.

So anyway, I've enjoyed Almond Breeze ever since then. The vanilla flavor is really good on cereal.

From the Taken out of Context Thread.

;)

Edited by Tulane Skins Fan