Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I Won! Well, second place prize

Grizz

I just got notified I won the second place prize in the Sprint Pro Bowl sweepstakes. I get 2 tickets to any regular season NFL game. I will be picking the Cowboys vs the Skins!!!! This will be my third time seeing the Skins in person, but my first at Fedex. The others were when they played in St. louis. I am so pumped. They better get this CBA thing done. It going to be a long off season. :dallasuck

I just got notified I won the second place prize in the Sprint Pro Bowl sweepstakes. I get 2 tickets to any regular season NFL game. I will be picking the Cowboys vs the Skins!!!! This will be my third time seeing the Skins in person, but my first at Fedex. The others were when they played in St. louis. I am so pumped. They better get this CBA thing done. It going to be a long off season. :dallasuck

Lucky bastar...

I mean, wow, congrats, thats awesome... :cheers:

So where will the seats be? Dream Seats, nose bleeds or the infamous obstructed seating?

I don't know yet since the game hasn't been schedule yet. It did say the average was $80 per ticket and I get 2 tickets, so I am sure it isn't great seats. It just better not be an obstructed view :mad:

I don't know yet since the game hasn't been schedule yet. It did say the average was $80 per ticket and I get 2 tickets, so I am sure it isn't great seats. It just better not be an obstructed view :mad:

80 dollar seats should put you somewhere in the 200 level

Archived