Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If Your life was taken today.......

Coach Williams

:doh:

What goes through your mind when you start a thread like this? "Let me start a thread to specifically alienate a huge number of people and remind everyone that I am a biblethumper." KB, you definitely don't know how to make friends, do you??

I'll go ahead and reply anyway:

If god took my life today, I would hope they lock the loony bin up for running around and killing people.

:doh:

What goes through your mind when you start a thread like this? "Let me start a thread to specifically alienate a huge number of people and remind everyone that I am a biblethumper." KB, you definitely don't know how to make friends, do you??

I'll go ahead and reply anyway:

If god took my life today, I would hope they lock the loony bin up for running around and killing people.

c'mon jrock, you should be above name-calling....biblethumper? you're better than that.

who is he alienating? one can clearly see in the thread title what the subject is. you don't have to click on it.

c'mon jrock, you should be above name-calling....biblethumper? you're better than that.

who is he alienating? one can clearly see in the thread title what the subject is. you don't have to click on it.

Gotta agree with Major here. JRock, you and i get along and all - but you probably could've just not responded, or just responded with a slightly sarcastic remark. Which is worse starting a questionable thread or going into said thread and picking a fight?

Alienate huh........so if you are part of the minority that has zero religious belief wouldn't that mean the Atheist/agnostic thread you held so dear to your heart would be alienating everyone else?

I did a search on your "name" and the word "God" and 70 threads came up......I'd say no matter the thread you seem to pop up so it's obviously not alienating you bro.....

Alienate huh........so if you are part of the minority that has zero religious belief wouldn't that mean the Atheist/agnostic thread you held so dear to your heart would be alienating everyone else?

I did a search on your "name" and the word "God" and 70 threads came up......I'd say no matter the thread you seem to pop up so it's obviously not alienating you bro.....

Yeah, I think that's some ownage right there.

Ummm....is biblethumper considered an insult? If so...I take it back. Some people promote the bible over and over and over and over...

:laugh: You answered your own question! :laugh:

Gotta agree with Major here. JRock, you and i get along and all - but you probably could've just not responded, or just responded with a slightly sarcastic remark. Which is worse starting a questionable thread or going into said thread and picking a fight?

I'm not trying to pick a fight. This is actually a cool idea for a thread, but to me it seems like KB decided to put "If God..." in the title to specifically alienate a group of posters. Why does that need to be in the title?? Those who believe in god will assume its there, and those who don't, won't! It was simply put in the thread title for the purpose of alienation, and only attracting the posters he wanted in here.

To me...that's not cool. :whoknows:

I'm not trying to pick a fight. This is actually a cool idea for a thread, but to me it seems like KB decided to put "If God..." in the title to specifically alienate a group of posters. Why does that need to be in the title?? Those who believe in god will assume its there, and those who don't, won't! It was simply put in the thread title for the purpose of alienation, and only attracting the posters he wanted in here.

To me...that's not cool. :whoknows:

Understandable - but it is his thread and he is a biblethumper. :silly:

Maybe you should have just said - "Well if I die (though i don't believe it will be by the hand of God)..."

I like discussions about religion, so naturally my name would come up in a bunch of threads. Oh, and you need to review the definition of alienate:

al·ien·ate Audio pronunciation of "alienate" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (ly-nt, l--)

tr.v. al·ien·at·ed, al·ien·at·ing, al·ien·ates

1. To cause to become unfriendly or hostile; estrange: alienate a friend; alienate potential supporters by taking extreme positions. See Synonyms at estrange.

2. To cause to become withdrawn or unresponsive; isolate or dissociate emotionally: The numbing labor tended to alienate workers.

3. To cause to be transferred; turn away: “He succeeded... in alienating the affections of my only ward” (Oscar Wilde).

4. Law. To transfer (property or a right) to the ownership of another, especially by an act of the owner rather than by inheritance.

To alienate someone is not to keep them out of the thread.

Archived