Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Count Adam Schefter among the 'skins media hataz

Byner21

The Montreal newspaper "The Gazette" actually favored the Redskins during the playoffs.

Other then that, all the other media said otherwise.

Except Tony Kornheinser From PTI, I remember him saying that the skins were going to win their final 5 games and make a run in the playoffs.

All of them are clowns with the exception of John Clayton. IMO he doesn't 'get personal' as with other reporters. He's kinda bland when reporting but that works because it doesn't show a bias. I may be wrong in thinking that but that's my perception.

I agree...the only time it gets personal is between him and Sean Salsbury, who's an idiot. Career backup who gets on TV and believes what he says matters. Clayton states what he has heard, and there never seems to be an agenda or bias. I just wish he would say MmmmKaaaaay after every sentence:laugh:

I disagree. Schefter has been consistently more correct about more things over the past season than all of the ESPN boys. He even is willing to apologize when he's incorrect, or at least correct the record - on NFL Total Access last night, he did so in regards to the Redskins, saying that he was stunned at how successful the FO had been at getting these restructured deals done, and that we were now unlikely to lose any big name starters.

I didn't hear that, he did say that many of the media, including himself, were incorrect in the number of cuts the Redskins were going to have to make.

it is good to be hated. The great players and important teams are all hated. Redskins are hated because they are important. Duke is hated because they are important. Lakers are important because they are hated. The Yankees because they are hated.

We do want people talking good about us. Do you want the media picking us every yr to go to the super bowl like the Colts and Vikings?

Archived