Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

And I thought this only happened in dirty movies...

dfitzo53

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/4748292.stm

Sudan man forced to 'marry' goat

A Sudanese man has been forced to take a goat as his "wife", after he was caught having sex with the animal.

The goat's owner, Mr Alifi, said he surprised the man with his goat and took him to a council of elders.

They ordered the man, Mr Tombe, to pay a dowry of 15,000 Sudanese dinars ($50) to Mr Alifi.

"We have given him the goat, and as far as we know they are still together," Mr Alifi said.

For the rest, click the link.

Apologies to those who may live in West Virginia. :)

Told you.

Just don't mention the 34-17 shellacking at the hands of VT. Then they get REALLY pissed.

no, we just point to our sig. and chant "gator bowl, gator bowl."

not to mention the all-time series.

or we just say that this thread has nothing to do w/ college athletics.

i don't get it. :whoknows:

Its a quote from the Simpons. I've told you before I love W.V. - but i also understand jokes are jokes. I know you guys get it bad about inbreeding and all, but you know its not true - laugh/don't laugh and be done with it. I know how you feel, i'm from Jersey, we are constently called the armpit of America - but i particpate in the jokes and turn them around. No need to get upset.

Its a quote from the Simpons. I've told you before I love W.V. - but i also understand jokes are jokes. I know you guys get it bad about inbreeding and all, but you know its not true - laugh/don't laugh and be done with it. I know how you feel, i'm from Jersey, we are constently called the armpit of America - but i particpate in the jokes and turn them around. No need to get upset.

i try. i have a sense of humor, i swear. but we've dealt with this forever, and, sorry, saying that you #### sheep and sleep with your sister is far more insulting than being tagged the armpit of america.

i try. i have a sense of humor, i swear. but we've dealt with this forever, and, sorry, saying that you #### sheep and sleep with your sister is far more insulting than being tagged the armpit of america.

More insulting, but funnier. :D

Actually, i hate being tagged a New York suburb more - i'm from south jersey, the city to me is Philly.

no, we just point to our sig. and chant "gator bowl, gator bowl."

not to mention the all-time series.

or we just say that this thread has nothing to do w/ college athletics.

Considering the only reason you even PLAYED in the Sugar Bowl is because Virginia Tech and Miami left, but whatever. Whatever helps you sleep at night.........with goats.

:D

Considering the only reason you even PLAYED in the Sugar Bowl is because Virginia Tech and Miami left, but whatever. Whatever helps you sleep at night.........with goats.

:D

now, i'll give you a point for wit. :applause:

a lot of conjecture in that post.

but really, this is off topic.

Archived