Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NYC Redskins bar makes the news

freakinandpeakin

and for not such good reasons. (sorry if this is in the wrong section of the boards, which it probably is):

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/396144p-335735c.html

"The beautiful criminology student found dead on the side of a desolate road was last seen standing alone near the heart of SoHo - and was likely grabbed off the street by a monstrous stranger, police sources revealed yesterday.

When Imette St. Guillen stepped out of The Falls bar onto Lafayette St. just minutes after 4 a.m., she wasn't with her friends or anyone she had met inside.

She was alone, witnesses told cops."

http://www.nydailynews.com/ (the website has a picture of the outside of the bar on the main page and the inside of the bar is on the front cover of the paper version of the newspaper.

Oh man that's awful. It's hopping durning the day and pretty late into the night but 4am I dunno, it's probably pretty desolate.

The latest I've been there was like 1 am on a Sunday for the sunday nighter vs the Eagles... and it was pretty dead there.

She was alone, witnesses told cops."

That's awful. It really is. But i have a question about the article and this writer. If these witnesses saw her, how could she be alone. I mean if there were witnesses than she couldnt be alone could she? So people saw her alone but missed what happened after that.

anyways, its a shame.

yea i saw that on the news and was telling my fiance thats the bar i watch all the skins games at. The other crazy thing is that they found her just a neighborhood away from me in brooklyn.

Where were you the other night? :laugh:

She was alone in the sense that she was not with any friends at the bar.

Any NY'er here can vouch that in a Manhattan bar at 4AM you shouldn't be by yourself going home. Especially a pretty female at that time!! There are all sorts in Manhattan and that time is when the freaks are out.Unless there's a car at your disposal or a cab, Manhattan isn't the place to be on foot in the wee AM hours.

Archived